Alireza Haghighi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    so their starting keeper is just a young buck..!!??
    more good signs that ARH was brought on to be the First Choice keeper ..!!?

nevertheless, he has to take advantage of this kid's injury status and hit the ground running there and prove himself a more mature and reliable Firt-Choice option ..!!
    this way by the time the kid recovers he has established himself there as the go to keeper and its much easier for the coach and club to send the youngin Jose Sia to the bench..!!
    No, I said he was a starter for Portugal's U21 and Alireza will have to fight him off now. José Sa has started 9 games according to Transfermarkt while the older french goalie has started 16.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
      Actually , there are rumours about Sporting being interested in him : http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=168547
      Lets hope that he leaves because tbh, he is quality and it won't be easy for Haghighi to get the starting spot with him as a concurrent
      That actually makes a lot of sense. Yup, he's good and Rui Patricio isn't getting any younger so this would be a good time for them to start phasing in José Sa in 2-3 years.

Comment

Iranian media has now confirmed it

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94110200324/%...85%D9%84%DB%8C

According to ISNA, Haghighi signed until the end of the season.

Comment

Who is his agent?

Comment

good transfer. lets hope haghighi can get some good minutes and hopefully a long contract somewhere he can consistently start.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
              Actually , there are rumours about Sporting being interested in him : http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=168547
              Lets hope that he leaves because tbh, he is quality and it won't be easy for Haghighi to get the starting spot with him as a concurrent
              The word is is competitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                No, I said he was a starter for Portugal's U21 and Alireza will have to fight him off now. José Sa has started 9 games according to Transfermarkt while the older french goalie has started 16.
                huh..!, how good is their First string French keeper then..!!?
                hopefully, Club brought ARH on, anticipating they'll loose their backup Sia to Sporting..!!? or at least lets hope so..!!

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Iranian media has now confirmed it

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94110200324/%...85%D9%84%DB%8C

According to ISNA, Haghighi signed until the end of the season.
                glad, its only till the end of this season contract..!! atm, it seems like a uphill climb for ARH to get playing minutes..!! not much of improvement on that front from his Kazan situation then..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  huh..!, how good is their First string French keeper then..!!?
                  hopefully, Club brought ARH on, anticipating they'll loose their backup Sia to Sporting..!!? or at least lets hope so..!!

glad, its only till the end of this season contract..!! atm, it seems like a uphill climb for ARH to get playing minutes..!! not much of improvement on that front from his Kazan situation then..!!
                  yeah they're currently in negotiation with Maritimo to get him http://www.record.xl.pt/futebol/fute...negociado.html

Comment

Their main goalie is Roman Salin who is a french goalie, they have two more goalies beside Haghighi, Sa and Brazilian keeper Wellington who was on loan to Brazilian league, so his main competition is Sa as their no1 choice is injured, i have a feeling he will get his chance as Sa is more like long term project as he is very young. Now it will be up to him to take advantage of his chance(s).

Comment

You have got to respect this man, what a true soldier! For 4 years he has been fighting for a spot in Europe and went through so many good and bad phases - and not even once he lost his confidence and stopped trying. He has been in a slump for while and even his TM spot is in danger - all because of lacking match praxis - BUT you still see him going and not giving up. New team, new luck...regardless of what happens, if we can’t respect Haghighi and appreciate his hard work at least, then we truly deserve to see our players going to Gutter instead!
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

^^100% agree, he could easily play in IPL and make great money, but he gave up all the money and fame in IPL to play in Europe. He is smart too, he knows CQ give special attention to players in Europe vs iran. so he is doing his part of being in CQ shortlist. unlike rahmati who could have been a great keeper outside of iran, he decided to give up that opportunity to play in IPL. how sad
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Rahmati had offers in past from Norway but decided to stay in IPL which is sad and as it was said because he is still best keeper in country. I mean Akhbari, he is supposed to be our seond/3rd choice of keeper and look at goals he allowed today? 7 goals in 4 games. Not all his fault but he wasn't good in my opinion in this tournament.

Comment

If you guys didnt know, Maritimo is going to play Porto on 25th.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Rahmati had offers in past from Norway but decided to stay in IPL which is sad as it was said because he is still best keeper in country. I mean Akhbari, he is supposed to be our seond/3rd choice of keeper and look at goals he allowed today? 6 goals in 4 games. Not all his fault but he wasn't good in my opinion in this tournament.
                              Yeah, he had some good saves here and there but it's still kind of worrying...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Rahmati had offers in past from Norway but decided to stay in IPL which is sad and as it was said because he is still best keeper in country. I mean Akhbari, he is supposed to be our seond/3rd choice of keeper and look at goals he allowed today? 7 goals in 4 games. Not all his fault but he wasn't good in my opinion in this tournament.
                                Akhbari is eventually going to come good. Most goals weren't his fault in my opinion and more due to our defensive positioning and tactics. Unfortunately because of our poor results overall in this tournament we forget some of the great saves he had, couple of 1 on 1s too. Yes it wasn't a great tournament for him but his quality is obvious, for his age he is looking really promising and you can be sure that Beiranvand and him will play a significant role for TM in the upcoming years.

About Rahmati I agree it's a shame he rejected Rosenborg, Gk skills wise I'd say right now our best keepers in that order are 1) Rahmati 2) Beiranvand 3) Haghighi

Comment

Working...
                                X