Alireza Haghighi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    His first season in Portugal was at Sporting Covilhã who are in the Segunda Liga, and his second season was at Penafiel who were in the Primeira Liga but got relegated that season. But it's indeed an upgrade!
    Yeah that's true.

Now is this a loan deal or did buy his contract out? I know there were some questions if his contract ran out in January or in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      Yeah that's true.
      Now is this a loan deal or did buy his contract out? I know there were some questions if his contract ran out in January or in the summer.
      Rubin terminated his contract mutually. He was a free agent for a few days I believe.

EDIT: Here is where I got the information from:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2354227

Comment

Damn they have a nice stadium tho

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Old pirates got themselves a decent stadium. The last pillage should have been so fortunate for them!

Comment

Anyone know how long the contract is? Great news if he can become a consistent starter
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
              they brought him because their first GK (who is a decent GK as far as I know) got injured recently in a game vs Benfica. So his main competition will be a 23 years old named José Sa http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=168547

I don't know when the first GK will be back from injury though...
              José Sa is actually pretty good. He was the starting goalkeeper in this past summer U21 Euro team that went to the final. He was a talent at Benfica and transfered to Maritimo for more first team playing time. It won't be a easy task for Alireza.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Inke stadiume jadide perspolise ke ... lol jk Very nice stadium
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                  José Sa is actually pretty good. He was the starting goalkeeper in this past summer U21 Euro team that went to the final. He was a talent at Benfica and transfered to Maritimo for more first team playing time. It won't be a easy task for Alireza.
                  so their starting keeper is just a young buck..!!??
                  more good signs that ARH was brought on to be the First Choice keeper ..!!?

nevertheless, he has to take advantage of this kid's injury status and hit the ground running there and prove himself a more mature and reliable Firt-Choice option ..!!
                  this way by the time the kid recovers he has established himself there as the go to keeper and its much easier for the coach and club to send the youngin Jose Sia to the bench..!!

Comment

Another source confirming Haghighi's transfer

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/transf...-para-a-baliza

For some funny reason, there is nothing on Iranian media.

Comment

Great news!

Comment

If I'm not mistaken Madeira is the Island Cristiano Ronaldo was born in.

They are also know for having one of the most dangerous airports in the world.

Comment

Eyval!! Awesome move wishing him all the best! Hopefully he will fight and be successful in becoming the starting keeper.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Another source confirming Haghighi's transfer

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/transf...-para-a-baliza

For some funny reason, there is nothing on Iranian media.

Resanehaaye iran vazifashon khabar dadaan az bazargarmie.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                              If I'm not mistaken Madeira is the Island Cristiano Ronaldo was born in.

They are also know for having one of the most dangerous airports in the world.
                              Even after building a "bridge" and extending the runway, the airport is still considered one of the most dangerous airports in the world. The length of the runway, mountains and ocean around it made it a very difficult airport to land at.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                                Actually , there are rumours about Sporting being interested in him : http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=168547
                                Lets hope that he leaves because tbh, he is quality and it won't be easy for Haghighi to get the starting spot with him as a concurrent

Comment

Working...
                                X