Alireza Haghighi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Looks like Vingada is going to eject Haghighi out of the team and replace him with Beiranvand
    To be honest i was never biggest fan of Haghighi, he had great game vs Argentina but other than that he was pretty average.

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
      Will the real slim shady please stand up?
      !!

Comment

"Haghighi also sat out another disciplinary case in the squad is the Haghighi. As Ojogo said, the Iranian international fell out with the coach umbrella networks José Manuel on Tuesday training, having trained since then, and sat out the game with Sporting. the case will also deserve attention of the SAD, although Vingada has said that it is "different" case since there was no impolite or aggressive.

in 2014, while playing in Covilha, the Iranian starred in another incident, when he left the dressing room before the game with Trofense, knowing it would be a substitute. it was persuaded to return and eventually replace Taborda during the meeting."

http://www.ojogo.pt/Futebol/1a_liga/...ent_id=5118200
        Last edited by aenima_8; 04-09-2016, 11:20 AM.

Comment

: Cathie Shah, Pushan Haghighi and returning to the summoned

Dyego Shah, Pushan and Haghighi are the big news in the seaman's squad for the reception by v. Guimarães, scheduled for this Sunday in the 30.ª round of the League.

Dyego Shah returns after punishment, while Mushtaq was named by choice and Haghighi returns after being suspended by the Club for a SAD misunderstanding with the goalkeeper coach.

In turn, Xavier, Briguel and Tim took is by choice.

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/liga/v...aos-convocados

Comment

Good to hear he's back

Comment

On the bench vs Guimares

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                On the bench vs Guimares
                Who's the starting goalkeeper?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  Who's the starting goalkeeper?
                  Salin

Comment

Maritimo won 3-0.

Comment

Any update on our #1 goalie? Is he actually getting any playing time? I am starting to think he won't be getting another chance.

Comment

from kazan bench to maritimo lol

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                          Any update on our #1 goalie? Is he actually getting any playing time? I am starting to think he won't be getting another chance.
                          Salin is very good goalkeeper

Comment

It seems very difficult to win a starting position as a goalkeeper in Europe. I believe it is because each team usually has 3 goalies, but really only uses one all season. Unless somebody is injured or the starter is just not playing well like Davari, that seems the only way for a player to get a shot at the starting job.

Both Haghighi and Davari seem to be in similar positions. They are not really getting any chances to start for their clubs. They are only there in case of injury or horrendous form from the starters. It's very bad for TM, as it just hurts our depth at the GK position.

Comment

On the bench vs Arouca

Btw. Salin's contract will expire at the end of the season. Let's see if he extends his contract. If not, then Alireza might become their first GK.

Comment

Haghighi has had a rough couple of years I feel for the guy. He made the move from Iran to Europe which was a great move for his development. But he has spent years on the bench in his career. This seemed to be changing last year but he is back on the bench again. I am glad he doesn't loose his confidence, but goalies need regular playing time I would argue more so than any other position. I hope he continues to fight, stays in Europe and finds a team where he makes it into the starting line up. He is still very young for a goalie.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X