No announcement yet.

Alireza Haghighi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In an interview with Varzesh3, Haghighi told, that there was no fight with the GK coach. He simply felt he could get injured again and therefore talked with the GK coach, but he insisted to continue training.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1315316...8C%D9%85%D9%88

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      In an interview with Varzesh3, Haghighi told, that there was no fight with the GK coach. He simply felt he could get injured again and therefore talked with the GK coach, but he insisted to continue training.

If there was no fight there is no reason this should have been leaked to the news. Something must have happened.

With Haghighis form he is destined to join an IPL Team next season. Form Rubin Kazan to IPL real quick.

Comment

This seems very weird, I wonder what the real story is.. And I hope Haghighi can regain his old form soon! Wish him the best.

Comment

I hope the issue gets cleared up and he can stay on Maritimo or at least be loaned out to another European club till whatever tensions they had simmer down.

Comment

Wtf. This just seems fishy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

The big question is, who will be our goalkeeper in the final round?

Haghighi?
              Beiranvand?
              Akhbari?
              Mazaheri?
              Makani?

Or...

(?)

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                The big question is, who will be our goalkeeper in the final round?

Haghighi?
                Beiranvand?
                Akhbari?
                Mazaheri?
                Makani?

Or...

(?)
                If Queiroz stay Haghighi will be no1 no matter what, if he leaves, there is no doubt in my mind Rahmati will be back as no1 again under any other coach.

Comment

I think beiranvand honestly will take the helm

Comment

Comment

Will the real slim shady please stand up?

Comment

well it sounds like with Maritimo old 1st choice keeper definitely injured and their other young back up keeper transfered out of the club already, The team GK coach/probably in conjunction with the Mgmnt&head coach, TRIED TO RUSH Alireza back to action...!! and Alireza did not agree to that, saying he didnt feel 100% fit and wanted to just continue to train for time being..!!?

ARH has a sorta fiery personality, so perhaps that disagreement escalated a bit into an argument..!!?

Comment

"Maritimo: Haghighi away after confusion with deputy
                          Iran clashed with goalkeeper coach and no longer trained on Wednesday

Alireza Haghighi is clear of the work of the Maritime.

Iranian goalkeeper fell out with the coach of goalkeeper club in Tuesday's training, miscommunication that happened away from the rest of the squad.
                          From there, Haghighi was away from work, did not train on Wednesday, did not train this be so tomorrow should not travel to Lisbon, not in that sense option for Saturday's match against Sporting.

On the basis of the Haghighi with José Manuel disagreement, the coach of guaarda-networks, the training time was: the Iranian confronted the deputy Nelo Vingada on training time for a somewhat aggressive, the tone of the conversation was up, up end up in the clearance of the goalkeeper.

After that, Haghighi already apologized, recognizing the error, but the case is still not resolved: the goalkeeper will be heard by those responsible for the club, which must then make a decision on the punishment, before the player's reinstatement."

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/sporti...ao-com-adjunto

"Haghighi under disciplinary jurisdiction

Haghighi are under disciplinary jurisdiction for having discussed with the goalkeeper coach Ze Manuel, as revealed BALL.

"There was a clash of ideas, but there was bad education attitudes or aggression from anyone," said Nelo Vingada."

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=606188

Comment

Hum..! Bad news...Not gonna do his already somewhat shaky reputation any good ..!

Still I have a feeling, he will get handed a couple of games suspension & the two sides end up kissing & make-up.!?? Cause neither side ATM can do without one another for long. ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Hum..! Bad news...Not gonna do his already somewhat shaky reputation any good ..!

Still I have a feeling, he will get handed a couple of games suspension & the two sides end up kissing & make-up.!?? Cause neither side ATM can do without one another for long. ..!
                              Yeah that's what I was thinking. They sort of need him badly, maybe they won't even suspend him and just give him a fine or something.

Comment

Looks like Vingada is going to eject Haghighi out of the team and replace him with Beiranvand

Comment

Working...
                                X