Alireza Haghighi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    Portugal has some really poor pitches and facilities for whats supposed to be the 6th best league in europe
    amen to that..!!
    i often see better grounds watching IPL and the level of play sorta seems weak and amateurish too..?? granted i may well be wrong about that as i havent watched almost any full games of late..!? but from their supposed highlights reel i see some amateurish mistakes and haphazard, unorganized play all over ...!

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      Low shots are definitely his weakness and he needs to work more on it. However it was his first game in a long time, goalies need to be constantly playing to not get rusty. I am sure he will be more prepared as the season goes on. I am very disappointed with the pitch though, it looks terrible.
      his decision making on exits outa goal to collect crosses also leaves much to be desired..!!

he just looks sluggish and not quiet game fit and sharp, which is normal for guy riding the pine mostly for some years now..!

Comment

Top form. Hopefully he improves day by day.

Comment

He was kind of to be blamed for all 3 goals, specially 3rd one, but we should of expect that, he was rusty.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              his decision making on exits outa goal to collect crosses also leaves much to be desired..!!

he just looks sluggish and not quiet game fit and sharp, which is normal for guy riding the pine mostly for some years now..!
              He has had issues on the exit for crosses ever since WC and AFC. I think it's gotten to his head mentally since he knows that he has made mistakes during his TM matches on crosses.

Comment

To those complaining about facilities,pitches,stands,supporters,etc...This was at tondela, the last placed and least historic team in the portuguese league. To those complaining about his performance, its his first game in a league for god knows how long...he will be rusty. Best thing is that they got the win...

Comment

My god, the defending was worse than the Qatari league, Haghighi was poor on all the goals as well.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

All I have to say is Rashid Mazaheri deserves to be tested for TM #1 GK spot now more than ever.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

You guys are exaggerating again

Comment

Mazaheri is probably the fittest goalie in IPL next to Rahmati right now, he sure deserve a chance.
                        My 3 choices are: Mazaheri, Haghighi and Beiranvand(knowning rahmati doesn't make it anyway).

Comment

Haghighi sat out on Maritimo's training sessions today as a precaution:

"Today, the green-crimson held two sessions, the first in Barreiros and the second in Camacha. The Haghighi keeper was not present as a precaution, while outside still Salin"

http://www.record.xl.pt/futebol/fute...ode-jogar.html

Comment

Haghighi included in the first team squad call-ups for the match against Academica tomorrow:

"List of 19 summoned:

Goalkeepers: Haghighi and Welligton.

Defenders: Joao Diogo, Briguel, Patrick, Dirceu, Maurício and Ruben Ferreira.

Midfielders: Fransérgio, Damien Plessis, Eber Bessa, Ghazaryan, Alex Smith and Tiago Rodrigues.

Forwards: Lynneeker, Gevaro Nepomuceno, Diallo, Donald Djousse and Baba."

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/liga/g...ao-a-academica

Comment

Match against Academica started. Haghighi is in goal.

HT: 0-0
                              Last edited by aenima_8; 02-28-2016, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Maritimo are up 1-0. Goal scored by Baba.

Comment

Working...
                                X