Alireza Haghighi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great
    im very happy he found a club, be it 3rd tier british, which to me is still higher caliber competition than portugal's 2nd..! to sit out and waste another 6months woulda been a career suicide..!
    if he applies and prove himself at PV, he can easily muster himself upward mobility in club football and find himself back in the mix of keepers vying to rep iran @ wc18..!

hopefully we will witness another Sosha story with ARH..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      great
      im very happy he found a club, be it 3rd tier british, which to me is still higher caliber competition than portugal's 2nd..! to sit out and waste another 6months woulda been a career suicide..!
      if he applies and prove himself at PV, he can easily muster himself upward mobility in club football and find himself back in the mix of keepers vying to rep iran @ wc18..!

hopefully we will witness another Sosha story with ARH..!!
      love the enthusiasm

Comment

DAMN, i thought it was a done deal..!!
        looks like the rumors of the transfer are strengthening although the author still sounds awful doubtful of the move materializing..!
        http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/2017/01/...er-on-his-way/

so do we know if PV already has lost their former starter keeper/captain yet .?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          DAMN, i thought it was a done deal..!!
          looks like the rumors of the transfer are strengthening although the author still sounds awful doubtful of the move materializing..!
          http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/2017/01/...er-on-his-way/

so do we know if PV already has lost their former starter keeper/captain yet .?
          yes, he has officially been sold to rangers. that is what makes this deal believable. also, not that it adds too much to the rumors but masoud just posted a pic with KA, ashkan, and ARH wishing them luck in their new clubs. We'll find out soon if that has any significance or not
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

not good
            http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/2017/01/...eonardo-fasan/

lets hope he finds a club in the next few hours or he may as well stick to modeling

Comment

Soooooooooooo no signing again. Wtf is going on with Haghighi?!
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

All these people complaining about Haghighi playing in English FB league 1 but now hes about to play for Michael Kors FC in the modeling league

Comment

All jokes aside, hopefully a greek league team snatches him up... Panionios need a goalkeeper? lmfao

Comment

Disappointing that port vale signed another keeper
                    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Told you, he'd never go to that league. Ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        Told you, he'd never go to that league. Ridiculous
                        Maybe you should have told Haghighi not to punch his goal keeping coach.

Comment

Still clubless.

Comment

Wtf is going on, is he taking a sabbatical year to pursue his other passions or what!?

Comment

Haghighi is done. I hope beiranvand moves out of iran.

Physically he has the best potential to be a good european keeper.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I don't understand. So he doesn't even have interest from PGL? or Kuwait or Qatar? He should at least sign a short term contract with some team in the region (even Egypt league is better than no league). For whatever amount of money its better than being clubless. Unless he no longer has interest in football and pursuing business or education.
                                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X