• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so much stress

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
      Line up is out

محمدرضا اخباری، محمد دانشگر، روزبه چشمی، وحید حیدریه، علی عبدالله زاده، علی کریمی، علیرضا نقی زاده، شاهین ثاقبی، مهدی ترابی، میلاد محمدی و ارسلان مطهری به میدان می روند.

Akhbari, Daneshgar, Cheshmi, Heydariyeh, Abdollahzadeh, Karimi, Naghizadeh, Saghebi, Torabi, Milad Mohamadi, Motahari

I'm VERY encouraged by the line up, especially if he's going for the 4-2-3-1 instead of 4-1-4-1. His only change from my expected line-up is Saghebi in place of Kamandani

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      As far as line-up and formation for this match, it's a bit encouraging that Khakpour hasn't stuck with a 4-1-4-1 throughout this competition and WAFF and we have switched to 4-2-3-1 in mid match several times.

That suggests to me (and I'm HOPING this is true) that Khakpour may have been experiencing with the 4-2-3-1 for this match and given our perceived weakness in defense, that second defensive midfielder could be crucial against Japan.

On that note, I'm going with the majority of the squad that lined-up against Syria in WAFF final and again put on a good performance against Syria in the 1st match, with minor changes and switch to a 4-2-3-1 instead of 4-1-4-1 (minutes played in brackets)

------------------------------------------------Mohammadreza Akhbari (270)

Ali Abdollahzadeh (180)--Roozbeh Cheshmi (270)--Mohammad Daneshgar (180)---Vahid Heidarieh (180)

-------------------------------------Ali Karimi (201) ---------------------- Alireza Naghizadeh (180)

Mehdi Torabi (188)------------------------ Milad Kamandani (152)---------------------- Milad Mohammadi (152)

-------------------------------------------------Arsalan Motahhari (241)

Comment

I am so pumped.

Comment

I hope Akhbari has a good day. Be like Abedzadeh was in the match against Australia, Akhbari.

Comment

Kamandani is placed as the super sub. It is good to have an ace on the bench!

Comment

Anyone got a HD stream?

Comment

15 minutes left

Comment

HD STEREAM ALLAH MUTTAKHABIL AL IRANI

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                    Kamandani is placed as the super sub. It is good to have an ace on the bench!
                    True we got couple aces on bench. Kamandani, Pahlevan, Mehrdad

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      Anyone got a HD stream?
                      Watch from the al kass link. It's on the first page of the thread.

It'll be annoying cause it's not in Farsi, but it's an HD stream.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                        HD STEREAM ALLAH MUTTAKHABIL AL IRANI
                        Alllllllah Al doodool al Iraniya!

Boodoollah doodoollah!!

Comment

Everyone on IRIB 3 is praising Khakpour's english

Comment

His accent is horrendous, come on.

Comment

Alkass link is showing handball !!!

Comment