Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
    I am near a heart attack.
    Then call an ambulance by the time it's 0-0 at stoppage time.

Comment

By the time TM makes the 2018 World Cup, I will be bald because of the hair loss that watching TM games stress give me.

Comment

Stop those fouls my god!!!!!

I hate this.

Comment

Kamandani should come in for Saghebi - not sure what Khaki's waiting for

Comment

We need subs!

Comment

Torabi is playing nicely however let's face it. He is missing chances and giving away fouls!!
              In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Damn what is this torture I have signed up to. Should have just slept without knowing the result.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  Damn what is this torture I have signed up to. Should have just slept without knowing the result.
                  Especially in Australia, you get sleepless nights after losses :/

Comment

I wish we could get the same penatly Saudi got against Japan

Comment

Khak - bring in a sub.

Comment

Motahari will be a dead man walking if we lose this match.

Comment

Japanese look tired.

Comment

Please score before extra time. I don't want another 30 minutes of hell.

Comment

Japanese look toothless, we have to take our chances before they hit on our PK's syndrome!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Japanese look toothless, we have to take our chances before they hit on our PK's syndrome!
                                I agree. I actually don't want this game to go to penalties. We seem to play better than Japan.

Comment

Working...
                                X