No announcement yet.

U23 Asian Championship; Quarter Final; Iran - Japan [22-01-2016]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for me its been a shitty last few days, i broke up with my girlfriend of 6 years yesterday, then Homayoun Behzadi and finally iran losses to japan. fuck me. what else could go wrong!
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Whoever talks shit about Torabi, he is a clueless peanut! Some people never understand football the other are too young to gain experience about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        In all honesty I believe it was Japan's game plan not to push too hard throughout the match, thus they played a bit more cautious and avoided taking risks, hence allowing Iran to hustle more and exhaust themselves, for just in case the game goes to extra time, which it eventually did. They played their cards right and it paid off for them, We ran out of gas, consequently it took a toll on us and our performance deteriorated as result, followed by conceding a goal, and then 2 more goals.

I am almost certain had the fate of the match was to be decided within the 90 minutes, then the course of the game would have definitely changed and we would have not seen as much of such set back and cautious Japanese side. They surely played smarter and way more calculated than we did. Our football today was 100% an emotional display than anything else, we paid for our mistake, fair and square.

Once you take in and accept the reality, then you will digest it better and won't behave like a sore loser, for I am thankful to 95% of our members for being such good sports after our loss against the more organized and professional team.

Time to move on!
        I agree. Khakpour was trapped by Japan's manager.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
          for me its been a shitty last few days, i broke up with my girlfriend of 6 years yesterday, then Homayoun Behzadi and finally iran losses to japan. fuck me. what else could go wrong!
          life goes on man. Don't let this things bring you down. Take a day off and chill.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            life goes on man. Don't let this things bring you down. Take a day off and chill.
            thanks man, i just could not watch the game after the first goal. i can only imagine the players, they were shell shocked.
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

I don't think they were shocked. They are extremely tired and out of gas. They knew what will eventually happen. They hold Japan for 96 minutes and that is a what's up! vaghean khaste nabashan. khoob jangidan bedone morabie dorosto hesabi faghat kashki as mogheiat hashon behtar estefade mikardan.

Comment

The day after: Is it still hurting?

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                  The day after: Is it still hurting?
                  The flashback of Asian cup hurts more Even UAE even though we won...

Comment

Mayeli-Kohan: "A lot of reasons were decisive for our loss."

http://90tv.ir/news/204128/%D9%85%D8...A8%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Mayeli-Kohan: "A lot of reasons were decisive for our loss."

http://90tv.ir/news/204128/%D9%85%D8...A8%D9%88%D8%AF
                      He still have the balls to speak in front of 80 million people?

Comment

TM Omid returned to Iran

http://90tv.ir/video/204279/%D8%A8%D...B4%D9%88%D8%B1

Comment

Mayeli-Kohan interivew
                          http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1073...85%DB%8C%D8%AF

This interview is just ridiculous The moderator is asking if we had any plans for the extra-time and just listen to his answer
                          Last edited by 04041374; 01-23-2016, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Healing process is really tough right now.

But let's try to move on now.

Qualification for the under 20 World Cup is on October in Bahrain.

4 teams can qualify (SK qualified as hosts).

4 teams can also qualify (India qualified as hosts) for the under 17 World Cup. That starts in September.

let's hope for qualification in both of these tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Honestly they refuse to talk trash behind other people, at least all these Japanese I met, did. I remember at a point I asked them questions about South Korea/China hostility with the Japanese and he refrained from making comments or downgrading those 2 nations, he kept on saying that he has nothing against these countries...

Not to mention the cuteness of their ladies:

LOOL sorry had to mix in some eye candies to lower the football tension.

Nonetheless Isn't it interesting that never ever after any of our football match losses against the Japanese teams, our football fans, even the wildest ones, do not resort to Japan-bashing rants and slurs?

We always practice that behavior upon our losses against any Arab teams, Both Korea's teams, Uzbekistan etc. However it's always been easier for us to swallow the defeats against the Japanese teams at all levels, even Futsal. Who is the smartest member who has the answer for this?
                              Look at how the rugby fans reacted to Japan's win. Japan played really hard that day.

Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

Quarterfinals in 2007,2011,2015,2016. We just can't go through this stage. No matter if it's Japan, Korea or Iraq!
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X