Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ممد مايلي كلنگ جون
    چربش كن ژاپن داره مياد
    فردا خر و با نمد داغ ميكنن عزيز دل برادر.......

Comment

"Kubo ready to shoulder burden in make-or-break Iran clash
      JAN 21, 2016

DOHA – With the fitness of striking partner Musashi Suzuki still uncertain, all eyes will be on Yuya Kubo to deliver when Japan’s Under-23 side takes on Iran on Friday in the quarterfinal of the Under-23 Asian Championship.

“It’s important to be on the pitch at crucial moments in games, and leave marks,” said the 22-year-old Young Boys forward, who chipped in with a brace against Thailand in the 4-0 win in the second game of the group stage where Japan claimed three wins out of three.

“It’s an all-or-nothing tie and there’s that pressure of being out once you lose,” said Kubo, who is aware that in addition to Suzuki, nursing inflammation to his right leg, speedster Takuma Asano’s effectiveness coming off the bench and Ado Onaiu’s two-day rest from the final group-stage game could leave him fielded out as his side’s only striker.

“Our defensive approach will change. I’d like to hold up the ball even if I am isolated,” added Kubo, who will look to exploit the high defensive line and loose marking at set pieces from Iran.

Iran secured its place in the last eight with two wins and a loss from the group stage. It scored six while conceding four, and Japan manager Makoto Teguramori is aware the solidity at the back is crucial against a team Japan drew 3-3 with in his first game in charge two years ago in the AFC U-22 Championship.

“I have been taught that you can’t win without building a defensive structure,” said Teguramori. “It’ll definitely be a tough game. The team who make mistakes will go out.”

The manager will likely pin his hopes on Sei Muroya at right-back to keep quiet midfielder Mehdi Torabi, who netted for Iran against Japan’s senior side in October and whose trickery and accurate deliveries could cause problems.

“It is my job to keep hold of opposing midfielders on the side,” said Muroya. “It’s important not to lose on one-on-ones. Reaching the semifinals will be a huge step toward the Olympics.”"

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2.../#.VqF0KfkrLRY

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        Nice article by Bi-Honar !! ... but it does not change the reality. There is no magic in the arguement. You go about anything in a right way you will be successful and football is no exception to the rule.

Then you stop praying and thinking about magic and anything else that this nation of ours have been hanging on as hope. Hope is not a strategy, action is and action always speaks for itself. Japan has taken proper action for their football and that is what gives the upper hand. ... I don't see why they should not be successful. Look at the track record.

We need to come get off from the high horse we have been riding for this so called football and smell the coffee. We are behind and unless we systematically address the issue, there will never be consistent progress. Sparks here and there, may be! that is because football is just a game and sometime it goes the other way by fluke!!!

Good Luck Iran .. I feel for our boys and want them to be happy.
        Without a doubt Kavian jaan, there needs to systematic change for long term success, but there are a lof countries that have at least achieved temporary success with systems far worse than us.

At the end of the day, we really should look at ourselves as underdogs going into this match - we'd just be fooling ourselves otherwise and you are right about everything you say.

But if we all approach the match with a positive attitude, knowing full well that we are likely to lose this match but we may very well beat the odds, I think karma will go a long way - at the end of the day, that (and Torabi ) are probably the only areas where we can get the upper hand on Japan.

Comment

Our missing stars!(Sardar, JB, Ezzi) Our missing chances! what a team it was and how unfair we got out of the competition!

Comment

Hi everyone,

I was thinking about our misfortune. Look at the past two decades how we have always faced Korea or Japan in quarter finals of every tournament out there. This year we could've avoided them and cruise to final. However thx to bad coaching we faced the a tough powerhouse earlier than anticipated. Guys, you should note that in u23, unlike our senior national team not only we are not a power house, we are pretty much an underdog

What hurts a lot and is painful that either UAE or Iraq and most likely Qatar will be in Olympics.

It will be most likely on paper UAE and Qatar in Olympics as Iraq or, North Korea have no stamina to cause much trouble against these lizards.

It's hard to swallow. Now that all these Arabs are making it to semis thanks to playing each other, it will be hard and painful to see Iran out.

These are our future pride. It was so irresponsible to give our omid's destiny into the hands of these Iranian coaches however our destiny lies in their hands anyways.

We had likes of jahanbakhsh and azmoun and didn't use them. Our destinies were in our hands and now are in the hands of MK. I hope we win as the coaches' success is our success. It's hard to achieve but if Arabs managed to eliminate aussies, we can do it to Samurais.
            sigpic
            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
            IRAN
            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

U23 Asian Championship; Quarter Final; Iran - Japan [22-01-2016]

It's all good guys. I'm going to stay up and watch the match because it's not too late (midnight if you're watching in Australia).

I'm kind of a good luck omen. last game I watched live was the comfortable 2-0 win against Syria.

Let's hope for more of the same.

BTW, I am somewhat disappointed that no one has made a bet to sacrifice their shambool if IRAN wins this match. [emoji380][emoji533]

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                It's all good guys. I'm going to stay up and watch the match because it's not too late (midnight if you're watching in Australia).

I'm kind of a good luck omen. last game I watched live was the comfortable 2-0 win against Syria.

Let's hope for more of the same.

BTW, I am somewhat disappointed that no one has made a bet to sacrifice their shambool if IRAN wins this match. [emoji380][emoji533]
                Lol yea its not too late this time. But it doesn't really matter if we win this game, if you can't go to the Olympics. Olympics should be the most important goal. But let's take it game by game.

Comment

Best wishes to Iranian players in a do or die game with Japan. Although we are thousands of miles apart, our hearts and minds will be with Iranian players.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

baba we will do it. But for the sake of not jinxing it lets call on inverse wishing/predicting technique, method. We lose 1-0

Comment

The referee for the match will be Hettikankanamge Crishantha Dilan Perera from Sri Lanka.

I checked out the games he has officiated and 4 IRANIAN teams have been involved in his matches - two of them lost their matches.

He has also refereed 3 matches where a Japanese team his been involved - with the Japanese team only losing one of those matches.

Comment

BET365 odds:

Japan: 1.90

Iran: 4.33

Japan to win 1-0: 6.00

Iran to win 1-0: 10.00

Highest money is on IRAN being up 3-0 at halftime at 161.00

Comment

Iran will win 2-1
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Teamhaye irani yaki dar myoon khoob bazi mikonan:

Bad against Shatar
                              Neutral or bad against China
                              And now time to deliver finally an accepatable performance...

Comment

My heart is beating too much already. Most important match of the year. I am not sure if I can handle watching it. Maybe I should just follow pfdc comments!

Comment

Working...
                                X