Footballitarin
    Telewebion
    LiveIRIB.ir
    ZendeTV
    AlKass
    LiveTV.sx
    IranProud

BE OMIDE PIROOZIYE BACHEHAYE IRANZAMIN

A floating attacking football is the only way to win this match.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      Omg shut up you're not funny

Comment

Why is there such a short time between the matches? Team Omid has only 2 (!) days to recover from the group stage and prepare for probably one of the most important games of the year. AFC can't organize at all.

It is a future decider, if anything this team MUST reach the Olympics to show the world where Iran is made of after so many years of not qualifying.

I'm pretty nervous for the Japan game; this team is capable of being decent but at the same time very mistake prone.

I will be optimistic: Iran 1-0 Japan A.E.T

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Why is there such a short time between the matches? Team Omid has only 2 (!) days to recover from the group stage and prepare for probably one of the most important games of the year. AFC can't organize at all.

It is a future decider, if anything this team MUST reach the Olympics to show the world where Iran is made of after so many years of not qualifying.

I'm pretty nervous for the Japan game; this team is capable of being decent but at the same time very mistake prone.
          Don't worry we win this match. Every time our team is like this we will come back very strong and surprise others. I think we grab the 3rd position in this competition. Get ready for unpredictable floating formation which brought Iran back on top of Asia in 1996.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

I will be optimistic: Iran 1-0 Japan A.E.T
            kiarash jan we have 4 days, match is on 22 january

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
              kiarash jan we have 4 days, match is on 22 january
              rofl Kiarash has had too many frikandels I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                Still not too bad I guess. Bad missing 4 key starters definitely will hurt the team. My prediction will be quarter final loss to Japan.
                ^^ The above was my prediction in the other thread before the tournament even started. I pray to god that it doesn't happen!

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                  Omg shut up you're not funny
                  What is funny? Our team situation is exactly like that at the moment. We can not rely on management, only our players can save us.

Comment

no chance...
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

Man bodam morabbi (ke albate na karshenaasam na morabbi) baa yek araayeshe 4-3-2-1 baazi mikardam, noke hamle raa Motahari mizashtam, poshtesh ham Torabi va Mehrdad Mohammadi, 3ta hafbake markazi baraye komak be khate defai va posheshe miyaneyeh zamin.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

4 Days are more than enough for youngsters in this age to recover.
                        Javoon boodim pas az madreseh ta shab bazi mikardim har rooz, weekends sob miraftim ta shab bazi mikardim bedoon ghaza va hata ab zire aftabe daghe jonoob to zamine sang o klokhi....no sign of tiredness ...

Comment

We still have a decent chance to advance. Aside from the extra one day of rest, and I'm hoping the Japanese had a more stressful final group game than ours and the fact that Khakpour did rest some of the more established players like Karimi, Mohammadi, ... , I see a good opening for us to exploit.

I haven't seen the Japanese team. But our lads are physically in great shape and if we manage to restrict the pace of the japs, with a little physical play in the middle we can dominate the midfield.

From then on, it is up to our attackers to focus and stop being wasteful with the chances they get.

On the left we have a very decent wing that can pressurize just about any team in the tourney. From LB to mid to wingers, all are speedy, attack minded and highly skillful players.

But on the right I don't see as much quality. And I don't see the team having many attacking tactics using this flank.
                          That may prove to be our Achilles's heel, where the japs can concentrate on our left and nullify our attacks.
                          I really hope Khakpour comes up with something that brings some balance to our flanks. This helps in dividing the opponents' defenders' attention and focus, that can help our forward runs.

But most of all, Motahari ought to be more focused. He's been wasteful with the amount of chances he gets. We can't afford this against quality teams like Japan. We simply wont get that many chances up there.

We also ought to do something about our DM position. We lack someone authorative enough to dictate and rule the center. Would pushing Cheshmi up help? I don't know, as we also need a commander among our defenders who've been our weakest line so far.

Khakpour has his work cut put for him. I just hope we somehow go through this hurdle. Because I just don't see any other team as tough as Japan in the next round!
                          Aaaah. If only Cheshmi had converted his penalty! Sigh.

Comment

Our attack is good , our midfield is average and our defense is terrible so ????!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              Our attack is good , our midfield is average and our defense is terrible so ????!!!!
                              midfield with tourabi we are ok, but defense is bad, and is really bad lack of coordination, we saw that against qatar and china(giving away stupid peanlty)

Comment

Working...
                              X