Best line up against Japan??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    the reason is that cq is a proven coach and meyli kohan is not proven simple as that
    If I was in your place I wouldn't even listen to his excuses. Mayeli is crazy and irritating.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      the reason is that cq is a proven coach and meyli kohan is not proven simple as that
      This still doesn't answer my question. Whether a coach is proven or not (and all that is relative), still one coach is allowed to whine and throw tantrums for missing players, while another coach is criticized for the exact thing!
      Seems unfair

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        I'm a japanese football expert.

I've been following these guys from the age of 3.

From their many matches I've watched, I can say their captain, Tsubasa Ozora is the one to watch.

he has amazing speed, great stamina and dribbling skills, along with a shot power that is quite out of this world.

LOL hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
          come on cheshmi is not a defender. not his position
          that's why we have Alice Cooper near him there!
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

.................................................. Mammad Mayeli Aldang............................................ .................................................
            Bufallo Afazeli ............Hamid Derakh-Kar...........Bijan Zed-e Football..........Manour PourMangali
            Amir Shahr Noie..........Majid Evaa Khahar Jalali.........Houssein Kharaki...........Daryoush Zereshk Aka Daryoush Zahab
            ................khodada Avazi............................................. ..................Habib Etel'at Kashani................................

Comment

Working...
            X