Best line up against Japan??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best line up against Japan??

So we have seen a lot of rotations in the team during the 3 group stage games and we need to have our best players out there for the do or die game against possibly the best u23 team in Asia.

What do you think would be the best line up to minimize the errors and sail through the next round??

This would be mine:

----------------Akhbari----------------
    Mohammadi----Cheshmi----Kanani----Daneshgar
    --------A. Karimi------Kamandani----------
    -------Torabi--------Saghebi------Pahlevan-----
    -------------Motahhari-----------------------------

Comment

Torabi, Motahhari and Ali Karimi are essential.

Unfortunately, Japan will beat us. We have zero defensive discipline.

Comment

Obama and Rouani upfront and we should be fine

Comment

http://www.iranproud.com/livetv/Assyria-TV

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Torabi, Motahhari and Ali Karimi are essential.

Unfortunately, Japan will beat us. We have zero defensive discipline.
            i think we can win but we need to fix the defense and we dont have a good defense right now

Comment

The coaches need to carefully analyze Japan, find out where goals come from, where key plays start and how they develop. Determine strengths and weaknesses, and how to capitalize on opportunities. Also make sure to practice for a penalty shoot-out scenario. Need to work hard and be very smart. I think Khakpour still remembers the pain of losing to Yugoslavia in France '98 (a single missed play!) That might keep him motivated to aim for victory this time.
              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

I don't know how good is guy like Mohhebi but man this defense is really scary. Play anyone you want in defense and i expect not much from them
                My line up base on what we have is:
                Akhbari
                Heydarieh-Kanani-Cheshmi-Milad Mohammadi
                Rahmani-Ali Karimi
                Pahlavan-kamandani-Torabi
                Motahhari
                I don't see why a guy like Milad Mohammadi who played already some decent games in TM as left back can't play in this position for U23!

Saghebi wasn't good today.

Comment

Akhbari

Abdollahzadeh Cheshmi Kanaani Mohammadi

Naghizadeh

Pahlevan Karimi Kamandani Torabi

Motahari

I'd like to see Esmaeli or Saghebi too. Both didn't play great in the matches they played in but they are usually both pretty solid in league play so I think they just had off days. As long as there is no sign of Daneshgar or Mohsen Karimi we will be fine. Torabi is going to need to put the team on his back if we want to stand a chance against Japan
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

defense is not the only problem,

to be honest:

this team has a lot of technical problems, most players just have one foot, mostly right foot. we are technical very low in my eyes.
                    second big problem is we can not create good chances. we have offensive creativity problems. big problems.

we have just a small chance against japan in my eyes. they will show their spirit against us. japanese spirit.
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

we have a very tough game against japan. Unfortunately in the last 3 games it looks like Khakpoor & Co has lost the 2nd half which is the "coaches half". we need to be very careful.

IF and only IF we get pass Japan, we have a relativity an easy pass to Final 4 and maybe to the Finals!
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                        we have a very tough game against japan. Unfortunately in the last 3 games it looks like Khakpoor & Co has lost the 2nd half which is the "coaches half". we need to be very careful.

IF and only IF we get pass Japan, we have a relativity an easy pass to Final 4 and maybe to the Finals!
                        If we have one advantage over Japan is our coaching staff. Mayeli Kohan uses a brilliant floating formation so no one can guess which style we are playing. His genius made us to go to WC 98. Remember this team.

We will win Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          If we have one advantage over Japan is our coaching staff. Mayeli Kohan uses a brilliant floating formation so no one can guess which style we are playing. His genius made us to go to WC 98. Remember this team.

We will win Japan.
                          Stop trolling. You are not as funny as you think you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                            Stop trolling. You are not as funny as you think you are.
                            I am saying my opinion. When did saying your opinion became trolling? Did I say I was joking for you to laugh?

Comment

I can't stand trolling in my threads. This thread is for discussing formations please.

Comment

Working...
                              X