Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#firekhakpour

Comment

Let the grassrolling and anti football begin. I need to swallow a nerve pill.
      Last edited by _Navid_; 01-15-2016, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
        Let the grassrolling and anti football begin. I need a to swallow a nerve pill.
        They probably teach it in the "Aspire Academy"

Comment

Terrible game so far.
          Too many mistakes and the d line has to be a lot more careful. Also if we're playing the d line this high we need a lot more attacking pressure.

Comment

goal gutter

advantage gutter coach...!! his tactic of sitting back and counter has proven the better of the two coaches ...!!
            if they keep the same form we need to send more high balls into their box and hope for a rebound or something...! this passing attack on the ground is not working since we dont have anyone too technical to beat their markers and create chaos

Comment

Wtf is up with our defensive line!? Even vs the Syria game they got through a few times, some of which were not even offside but luckily were called offside, we play like this in the Olympics big teams are gonna score 3-4 goals on us.

Worst defensive line I've seen in a long while, way too high..

Comment

wtf is that tactic. too high defense line cost us a goal.

Comment

Fawk

Comment

They almost score again.

Qatar is the better team. The boys have zero game plan.

Comment

Our defense sucks.

Comment

Haha I only opened the link to hear you speak, that Swedish though, Salaaam Zamboor !!

Comment

Links please? preferabley Youtube streaming...

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                            Let the grassrolling and anti football begin. I need to swallow a nerve pill.
                            No grassrolling this time. Qatar wants to score more goals because they know Irans defense is shit.

Comment

This is where Khakpour's coaching will come into play more. Our boys are clearly nervous and playing carelessly now. Let's see how he can calm them down.
                              Focus is huge now, a 1 goal deficit is nothing.

Comment

Our guys can't do anything right now, we need that halftime break.

Comment

Working...
                                X