2016 U23 Asian Cup MD 2: 15/01/2016: Iran - Qatar; Time, Date, Info and Report - Page 44

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast

Thread: 2016 U23 Asian Cup MD 2: 15/01/2016: Iran - Qatar; Time, Date, Info and Report

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 774 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Khakpour's thoughts on the game.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,003 Times in 3,728 Posts
    I'm disappointed at the result. But not exactly at how we played.
    Yes, we did have defensive lapses that should not have happened, especially on the two Qatari goals in being too soon in offside trapping as well as how they Totally forgot to cover he far post. The t was criminal how they allowed the Qatari captain to waltz in and simply tap in. These are things that can be easily worked on with a little discipline.

But at the same time I must say the team and teamwork was quite satisfactory. We dominated the game for very long periods and we had quite a few chances to score . missed chances and the penalty as unfortunate and unlucky as they are, they're part of the game.

I'm just hoping they iron out these lapses. Will we advance? Almost definitely. We have the quality to go pas the Chinese. But our opponents in the next sage would definitely be much tougher.
    I still have hope we make it this year

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doctor DOOM For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,272 Times in 1,888 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Damavand View Post
    Khakpour's thoughts on the game.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    i dont get it?how we played good?the first 60 min we were very bad!only when ehsan and tourabi came we were good,

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 774 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    i dont get it?how we played good?the first 60 min we were very bad!only when ehsan and tourabi came we were good,
    I thought we were the better team for the first 10 min then we declined drastically until Torabi came in. Khakpour obviously was watching a different game.

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,449 Times in 4,398 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci10 View Post
    Seriously Iranians fans should be banned from Instagram. They embarrass us.
    From all social media commenting. Rudeness and low class behavior of Iranian cyber activities has reached its lowest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keano For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,143 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    I'm disappointed at the result. But not exactly at how we played.
    Yes, we did have defensive lapses that should not have happened, especially on the two Qatari goals in being too soon in offside trapping as well as how they Totally forgot to cover he far post. The t was criminal how they allowed the Qatari captain to waltz in and simply tap in. These are things that can be easily worked on with a little discipline.

But at the same time I must say the team and teamwork was quite satisfactory. We dominated the game for very long periods and we had quite a few chances to score . missed chances and the penalty as unfortunate and unlucky as they are, they're part of the game.

I'm just hoping they iron out these lapses. Will we advance? Almost definitely. We have the quality to go pas the Chinese. But our opponents in the next sage would definitely be much tougher.
    I still have hope we make it this year
    We played horribly. Nothing was done right: not passing, not setting up attack, not getting back to defensive formation: nothing.

This Qatar team was not good at all.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    not even sure if we can manage a win vs china with this crappy coach.....the chinese have nothing to lose. they will go for it with full force to at least present one victory to their nation.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,915 Times in 1,662 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nader25 View Post
    not even sure if we can manage a win vs china with this crappy coach.....the chinese have nothing to lose. they will go for it with full force to at least present one victory to their nation.
    China can still advance if they beat Iran 2 - 0.

They will go full attack on us.

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessos View Post
    China can still advance if they beat Iran 2 - 0.
    They will go full attack on us.

of course they have a 0,1 % chance to advace... not even sure if they have this 0,1 % chance because of this:
    The standings are based on points, head-to-head, goal-difference and number of goals of the teams tied
    this means if syria loses to Qatar no matter the score line syria will advance because of the win by their direct encounter vs china?
    Do i see it wrong?

And observe they are in minus -4 goals by the GD.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,915 Times in 1,662 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nader25 View Post
    of course they have a 0,1 % chance to advace... not even sure if they have this 0,1 % chance because of this:
    The standings are based on points, head-to-head, goal-difference and number of goals of the teams tied
    this means if syria loses to Qatar no matter the score line syria will advance because of the win by their direct encounter vs china?
    Do i see it wrong?
    Let's say China beats Iran

And Qatar beats Syria

Then the standing is like this:

Qatar 9 points
    Iran 3 points
    Syria 3 points
    China 3 points

So the head-to-head rules are applied to Iran, Syria and China.

Iran defeated Syria, Syria defeated China, China defeated Iran.

So then they look at Goal Difference between the 3 teams. (all the results with Qatar are disregarded here)

Then it is possible for China to advance if they have a decent Goal Difference (by beating Iran 2 - 0 or more)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.