No announcement yet.

2016 U23 Asian Cup MD 2: 15/01/2016: Iran - Qatar; Time, Date, Info and Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ref is malaysian = poor country = arab money!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      ref is malaysian = poor country = arab money!
      Malaysia isn't a poor country. They are better than us in GDP per capita.

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
        How many imported players does U-23 Qatar have?
        I don't think they have any. However they have someone with an Iranian name in their team: Ahmad Moein Doozandeh.

The rest all have arab names.

What is suspisious, however, is that they have 2 players with birthdate of 1st January 1993. If they were born 1 day earlier, they would not have been allowed to participate in u23.

Comment

For those who wanna watch something until Iran-Qatar:
          IRAN VS. SAUDI opening handball asian cup match. Serves as qualifier for the world champs next year in france.
          http://www1.live.irib.ir/#varzesh
          telewebion has a better quality i think
          LETS GO IRAN!!

Comment

Malaysia isn't a poor country. They are better than us in GDP per capita.
            Yes that's true however Malaysians are corrupt af. They will do anything for extra $$$$$$.

The ref is limited in what he can do. Iran just need to focus and have a strong mentality. Early goal is key!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              No, don't feel bad LP jaan. IMHO 2-4 a.m. is the absolute worst time to watch a game because you can't get your REM sleep either before or after the match.

For earlier matches you can just stay up and go to sleep after and for later matches you can sleep and get up early, but this time slot is just the worst. I struggled BIG time for the Guam-Iran match and was a total write-off the next day.
              I live in Australia too, and during the holidays, I can't sleep so I watch my Chelsea games. But during school its obviously much harder. I envy the Europeans.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                Hopefully the players wearing qatari jerseys will suffer global humiliation.
                What if we swap jerseys at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                  I don't think they have any. However they have someone with an Iranian name in their team: Ahmad Moein Doozandeh.

The rest all have arab names.

What is suspisious, however, is that they have 2 players with birthdate of 1st January 1993. If they were born 1 day earlier, they would not have been allowed to participate in u23.
                  Mohammed Muntari is from Ghana.

Comment

Linke baazi raa kesi daare?
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                      Have you ever heard of the birthday problem from statistics?

In probability theory, the birthday problem or birthday paradox[1] concerns the probability that, in a set of n randomly chosen people, some pair of them will have the same birthday. By the pigeonhole principle, the probability reaches 100% when the number of people reaches 367 (since there are only 366 possible birthdays, including February 29). However, 99.9% probability is reached with just 70 people, and 50% probability with 23 people. These conclusions are based on the assumption that each day of the year (except February 29) is equally probable for a birthday.
                      Here is a link to read more https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthday_problem

Comment

How many imported players does U-23 Qatar have?
                        There are a few Egyptians, Moroccans, at least one Ghanaian and a Senegalese.

Comment

China scored

China 1 - Syria 0

Comment

Link for the people who want to see the Syria - China match

http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer2....3&ci=1510&si=1

Comment

China's GK gets red card.

Syria scores from penalty.

China 1 - 1 Syria almost HT

Comment

Any news on our line-up?

seeing how this is probably our hardest match in the group stage, i expect to see, Kanani, Pahlevan and Kamandani from the beginning

Comment

Working...
                                X