No announcement yet.

2016 U23 Asian Cup MD 2: 15/01/2016: Iran - Qatar; Time, Date, Info and Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran hasn't even had one chance on goal.

Comment

Rahmani and Mehrdad Mohammadi will be sub out most likely, maybe kanani in right back as well.

I expect Torabi, Kamandani and Abdollahzadeh to play in second half at some point.

Comment

Terrible first half....

Comment

i dont know why Kpoor had to fk with his backline from Syria game..??

Comment

0-1 HT

tbh this game was always going to be difficult facing a team at home, and the team wasn't playing so bad before Qatar scored.

Comment

we were really really bad. decent start but rest was just awful

Comment

The boys have completely lost it they're yelling at each other walking off the pitch especially Motahari looked really pissed yelling at someone....that's a big sign of weakness and vulnerability we need to make a sub or two for sure
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  i dont know why Kpoor had to fk with his backline from Syria game..??
                  Because of maraaz

Comment

Originally posted by Mehdi10 View Post
                    Periscope is not working for.. Crap!
                    It worked on my pc, I enjoyed Zamboors commenting and smalltalk with his friends

Comment

Originally posted by Mehdi10 View Post
                      Periscope is not working for.. Crap!
                      use this http://www.iranproud.com/livetv/IRIB3

Comment

Only thing I really saw was a very high defensive line, with long balls to the wingers. The long balls were so incredibly hard to control, that by the time our wingers settled the ball down, they were dispossessed and Qatar started their attack.

When they pass on the ground, they look confused as to where/who to pass to.

Hopefully they will be calmed down @ the half and come out with more composure. 45 minutes is a long time to score a couple.

Comment

Very frustrating first half. We're holding possession well but are too slow in our attacks.

And our back line is very unorganized. Playing with a high line and defenders that are too slow, they need to learn some of Queiroz's tactics.

Midfield needs to connect some passes with the forwards and build up the play. Our best chance was Motahari's header at the end from the corner.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

2016 U23 Asian Cup MD 2: 15/01/2016: Iran - Qatar; Time, Date, Info and Report

The lineup and formation don't fit the tactic, which is way exaggerated on itself.

Why. Is. Kanaani. Playing. RB.

Many things are wrong but can be easily fixed after few subs and changes, hopefully they wake up in the 2nd half

Comment

Why are the defense doing offside-traps every single time? we will concede even more if they keep on like that.

Comment

ina yani mikhan ghahreman beshan beran olampic??

sorry, but this is no football, enghadr tarifeshun kardin tu bazi awal, ma as morkhazi bargashtim bebinim chekhabare...heeeeyfff
                                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X