No announcement yet.

2016 U23 Asian Cup MD 2: 15/01/2016: Iran - Qatar; Time, Date, Info and Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IF IRAN ADVANCE, IS 99,99% SURE IS AGAINST JAPAN.

Comment

The only positive about this match was Torabi. Don't forget if we had Azmoun, Ezatollahi or JB we could crush this team. I expected more from Milad Mohamadi, and Cheshmi. Now I know Cheshmi is not that impressive. We need to find a good replacement for PAG.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        Torabi is too good for this sh!t.. Atleast I hope he goes to Europe after hopefully being scouted in this tournament..

Fvcking hell, this game just ruined my entire fvcking day...
        They couldn't take the ball from him even once, he's probably the best individual player in this tournament... Khakpour truly rid today, our players were lost about what they needed to do

Comment

Thanks to the goal, Qatar won't lose to Syria intentionally.

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
            WHY HE DIDN'T START WITH TOURABI AND KAMANDANI?

I don't understand. Is Khakpour trying to save our main players for the next stage like preventing TOURABI from receiving cards, a physical player?

It's like he handed this win by not playing main players.

Tactical loss? Maybe!

Look at the numbers of attacks we made after KAMANDANI and TOURABI came in.

Nevertheless, Qatari team is a good team. Good goalie. Quick on counter attack.

And guys the referee didn't get a 100% penalty for Qatar and was on our side today but we failed to capitalize!

Don't worry, experience shows our team usually wins a cup when Iran loses a match in group stage.

We were a bit unlucky too.

I think Khakpour came in for a draw to keep his key players but his strategy failed dramatically. Can't wait for DD's analysis in this one
            Iran has a desatrous record in Olympics qualifications, even in senior asian cups and yet there is people that comes and talk big about winning cups, beating the likes of qatar that are nobody in the football map but against who we have all the difficulties.
            We are outsiders in all this competitions nothing more

Comment

Torabi should've started, he really stood out. Another day & we would've beaten Qatar.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                IF IRAN ADVANCE, IS 99,99% SURE IS AGAINST JAPAN.
                yay!!

Comment

Could Torabi's exclusion be because Mayelikohan didn't want to give CQ the satisfaction of using his star player to win? Nothing is beyond this fool.
                  Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

^^it might be a blessing in disuse for us. i rather play japan than Saudi.

If we finish 1st and play Saudi, with current situation we would loss to saudi

plus, between Sauid and Qatar one will be eliminated
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Qatar is better than Japan. I don't fear playing Japan as long as Torabi is playing. He was dancing around their national team. The U-23 is no match for Torabi.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

if Syria beat Qatar (which is quite possible IMO) we can top the group by just beating China.

Comment

OK! It's good to see that we have a strong main team..

2-1 loss is better than 2-0

Considering our missed penalty and 1 uncalled penalty for Qatar, this was a fair result
                          sigpic
                          SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                          IRAN
                          - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            The only positive about this match was Torabi. Don't forget if we had Azmoun, Ezatollahi or JB we could crush this team. I expected more from Milad Mohamadi, and Cheshmi. Now I know Cheshmi is not that impressive. We need to find a good replacement for PAG.
                            The terrible defensive line height and offside trap tactics made all the defense look bad, especially Kanaani on the RB role which added pressure to the CBs. Cheshmi is a great prospect for the future and with few TM camp and senior games experience, he could easily become at least as good as PAG. Let's not judge players after one match now please.

Comment

Well. Torabi made a big difference. Mohammadi brother's are not team-e melli material, one of them played awful.

Iran still can advance. Syria won't be able to win, at best it can tie which will not be good enough.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Tough loss we really could have won that game...Torabi created a ton of chances after he came on he's really on another level compared to everyone else on the pitch today.

Idk what kind of logic khakpour had....if he was going to rest Torabi he should have opted to do that vs China.

The defense looked extremely shaky and I hope Abdolahzadeh returns to the starting XI another move by khakpour that made no sense and cost us big time....he was great vs Syria he gets back fast and keeps it tight in the back something Kanaani could not do on the right flank.

Khakpour really lost us this game between his questionable line up and playing with such a high defensive line from the first minute of the match.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X