No announcement yet.

2016 U23 Asian Cup MD 2: 15/01/2016: Iran - Qatar; Time, Date, Info and Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRAN - QATAR

General Info
    Date: Friday, January 15th 2016
    Local Time: 19:30 AST + 3
    Venue: Jassim Bin Hamad Stadium, Doha (Qatar)
    Referee:
    Mohd Amirul Izwan Yaacob (MAS)

Team Info
    Iran U23
    Qatar U23

Time Zones
    Los Angeles - Vancouver: 08:30 AM
    New York - Toronto: 11:30 AM
    London - Lissabon: 04:30 PM
    Amsterdam - Brussels - Berlin - Stockholm: 05:30 PM
    Tehran: 08:00 PM

Streams
    Iranproud
    Telewebion
    LiveTV.sx
    Footballitarin
    AlKass 3
    Tunisvista
    ZendeTV

Last edited by 04041374; 01-14-2016, 05:10 PM.

Does anyone know where I can watch the full game after? Footballitarin didn't have the previous game (just the highlights).

Comment

Originally posted by Vanmonton View Post
      Does anyone know where I can watch the full game after? Footballitarin didn't have the previous game (just the highlights).
      Telewebion uploads the full game in their On Demand section.

http://www.telewebion.com/en/vod

Also available on the Telewebion App on Android/iOS

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Telewebion uploads the full game in their On Demand section.

http://www.telewebion.com/en/vod

Also available on the Telewebion App on Android/iOS
        That sounds like a cartoon character trying to say television.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Hamleh, Hamleh, Team Iran, Goal Mikhyam, Goal Mikhyam, Yala Ghareman!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            Hamleh, Hamleh, Team Iran, Goal Mikhyam, Goal Mikhyam, Yala Ghareman!
            gol bezan* gardash ;p

Comment

Hamleh, Hamleh, Edited - **** I know most of you are excited (so am I), but please try to control yourselves. There are also young kids visiting this site and the football forum is open for everyone to read - Amin , Yalah Ghahreman!

Sorry for the bad language.
              Last edited by Amin_; 01-15-2016, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Will be a very though game full of Hashie and possibly bad refereeing. I hope the boys keep calm and play their football. Again the most important thing is to score first.

Comment

Don't know about you guys, but I'm freakin' pumped! Couldn't even sleep past 4 a.m. and already waiting for the match to start.

We're only 3 wins away from the Olympics and they can even come in the form of W-L-W-L-W in the next 5 matches... 4 decades is a long time to wait!

This is going to be a tough match for sure and the boys need to stay focused, especially with the annoying atmosphere in the stadium.

BTW, we want Syria to beat China because that would mean we'll qualify as group leaders by beating Qatar, with one game in hand - which also means we can rest the majority of our team for the match again China and have a fresh squad in the quarters.
                  Last edited by Bi-honar; 01-15-2016, 03:33 AM.

Comment

I'm pumped to for this match aswell but it's on at 3 am here in Australia.

Am I a vatanforoush for not waking up and supporting my country?

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      I'm pumped to for this match aswell but it's on at 3 am here in Australia.
                      Am I a vatanforoush for not waking up and supporting my country?
                      No, don't feel bad LP jaan. IMHO 2-4 a.m. is the absolute worst time to watch a game because you can't get your REM sleep either before or after the match.

For earlier matches you can just stay up and go to sleep after and for later matches you can sleep and get up early, but this time slot is just the worst. I struggled BIG time for the Guam-Iran match and was a total write-off the next day.

Comment

I predict 3-0 for us
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Ref is Malaysi

Comment

Hopefully the players wearing qatari jerseys will suffer global humiliation.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

How many imported players does U-23 Qatar have?

Comment

Working...
                              X