Swedish Iranians 2016 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
    Brwa Nouri has Iraqi & Swedish citizenship, but is born in Iran. Any of the swedish members here knows if he really is an iranian kurd? Or is he Iraqi Kurd and was only born in Iran?
    And Saman Ghoddos will definately be invited soon if he continues like this. 22 years old and attacking midfielder, definately an interesting player.
    I'm not a 100%, but I pretty much he considered himself a Kurd overall and that the other is just whatever passport you have since the Kurdish lands aren't legitmized. He might have family from each country as well.

Comment

Just checked and saw that he was called up for Iraq last month already.
      Ghodos is the interesting player anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
        Just checked and saw that he was called up for Iraq last month already.
        Ghodos is the interesting player anyways.
        Nouri cannot play for Iraq. He applied for Iraqi passport but he was decline as he didn't have an Iraqi birth certificate as he is from Urmia.

Comment

ghoddos deserves a call up this year without a doubt.

Comment

I agree Ghoddos has been good in the league this year, he deserves to be capped.

He will be transfered after the leauge ends. He is young and good. Either one of the top dogs in the league will buy him or off he goes to Denmark/Holland/etc

Comment

Hey Zamboor, can you tell us a bit more about Adel Ziarat Zadeh? I can't tell if he's of Iranian origin or not...

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                Hey Zamboor, can you tell us a bit more about Adel Ziarat Zadeh? I can't tell if he's of Iranian origin or not...
                most likely yes :P if your last name ends with Zadeh 99% chance of being Iranian. But I tweeted Kalmar FF supporters, they might know. Ill tell you when i know more

Comment

Martin Zanjanchi playing Pokemon GO! He got a job at a food truck, but he hasn't stopped playing football. plays at Utsiktens BK.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                    most likely yes :P if your last name ends with Zadeh 99% chance of being Iranian. But I tweeted Kalmar FF supporters, they might know. Ill tell you when i know more
                    He could be of Paki or Afghan origin too because they have names like that as well.... keeping my fingers crossed with this lol. He apparently plays CB too

Comment

Seems like Martin Zanjanchi has a brother that also plays football, though in a lower division. Fredrik Zanjanchi.

Comment

Seems like Martin Zanjanchi has a brother that also plays football, though in a lower division. Fredrik Zanjanchi.
                        Let's not put too much time on players in excessively lower leagues. Keep this thread on the good players that we have.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          Let's not put too much time on players in excessively lower leagues. Keep this thread on the good players that we have.
                          Its good to try to find them all, even if its the lowest divisions. Its good to be able to track and know that they exist.

Comment

Its good to try to find them all, even if its the lowest divisions. Its good to be able to track and know that they exist.
                            Yeah we gotta catch 'em all
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                              Yeah we gotta catch 'em all
                              Hhaha you got the reference! Affairs! High five

Comment

Anyone know if Ghoddoos is interested in playing for TM? And how good is he compared to our strikers? If he would've emerged back in 2011-2012 he 100% would've been called up by now by CQ.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X