No announcement yet.

Swedish Iranians 2016 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian footballers are killin' it in Sweden!

Eyval! 😄👍

Comment

Currently watching Helsingborg vs Osterunds FK. Brwa Nouri is a brilliant. Reminds me of a Mark Noble type player, leader, energetic and super comfortable on the ball with a good range of passing. I don't mind a midfielder being 29 years old, still looks sharp. Saman Ghoddos is a Team Melli standard player for sure. Can easily start as a left winger competing with Amiri, Torabi and co. Two players Querioz should be looking at alongside Ryan Tafazolli.

Comment

Both Nouri and Ghoddos should be tested.

But it's the matter of if Aghajanian is keeping tabs on them or not.

Comment

nouri really does have some mark noble esque qualities. I think him and saman deserve to be tested. Particularly when we have people like Shojaei still lingering around in TM. I love CQ but his infatuation with shojaei is really annoying. Reminds me of Wenger and Ramsey, mourinho and oscar

Comment

Nouri is a DM if i'm not wrong and I just can't see him getting called up at the expense of one of our current DM. Ghoddos is much more interesting IMO and might spark CQ's interest pretty soon, as he is primarily a CAM but also quite versatile! not to mention the fact that he's only 22 and may get offers from better leagues in future.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
              Both Nouri and Ghoddos should be tested.

But it's the matter of if Aghajanian is keeping tabs on them or not.
              Remember that when i created the thread on Omid Nazari a few months later CQ called him up, CQ does probably check this place.

Comment

Amin Nazari helped his team come back from a goal down to win the game 2-1. He scored the equalizer and assisted the winning goal against last placed Allsvenskan team Gefle:

"- Wonderful, I can not say any more, said match hero Amin Nazari.
                2016-07-09

Falkenberg turned the bottom of the meeting by two quick goals at the end of the match.
                - Wonderful, I can not say any more, said match hero Amin Nazari.

And instead of a 2-0 goal was a real cold shower
                With ten minutes remaining nodded Amin Nazari equalizer after a free kick.

And there was more to come. Just minutes later, Hakeem Araba submit the winning goal after Nazari reached the highest in a dogfight.

- Wonderful, I can not say anything more. Long time since we won, but we work as a team today. Pushes each other, says Nazari."

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...cle23145959.ab

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                  Remember that when i created the thread on Omid Nazari a few months later CQ called him up, CQ does probably check this place.
                  I do remember that. But couldn't it have also been a coincidence, that while you posted they were looking at different foreign based players?

I hope he does visit PFDC. He may even have an account. It's not impossible. It's possible that Dan Gaspar and Aghajanian visit here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                    I do remember that. But couldn't it have also been a coincidence, that while you posted they were looking at different foreign based players?

I hope he does visit PFDC. He may even have an account. It's not impossible. It's possible that Dan Gaspar and Aghajanian visit here as well.
                    Das is true, but we know thatt someone important checks this forum regularly that works with Iranian football. Dont remember who it is though. Webmaster or Under Lahaf can probably remind us.

Comment

How is Saman Ghoddos doing?
                      Definately seems to be an interesting player.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                        How is Saman Ghoddos doing?
                        Definately seems to be an interesting player.
                        they won today 1-0, according to sources he had one good chance but didnt make it count

Comment

Saman Ghoddos just scored twice against champions IFK Norrköping in a 3-3 draw. In an interview afterwards he said that he was disappointed that they didn't get all 3p which he thought they were deserving of. The other goal was also scored by Brwa Nouri, who also missed a penalty.

Comment

https://youtu.be/ti5PZa57N9g

Comment

Brwa Nouri has Iraqi & Swedish citizenship, but is born in Iran. Any of the swedish members here knows if he really is an iranian kurd? Or is he Iraqi Kurd and was only born in Iran?
                              And Saman Ghoddos will definately be invited soon if he continues like this. 22 years old and attacking midfielder, definately an interesting player.

Comment

Equalizing goal (3:3):

https://youtu.be/9f-myVzumE4

Comment

Working...
                                X