Swedish Iranians 2016 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
    Unfortunately, the Swedish FA concluded that Atashkadeh's red was justified:

http://www.expressen.se/gt/sport/bes...ning-kvarstar/
    ...which is bullshit. Everybody in Swedish football (media, fans of other teams etc.) are ridiculing the ref Daradic and the FA for this scandal. The ref is mostly to blame because he didn't have the balls to regret his decision upon review, instead he argued for his decision and the FA went along with their employee's judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
      ...which is bullshit. Everybody in Swedish football (media, fans of other teams etc.) are ridiculing the ref Daradic and the FA for this scandal. The ref is mostly to blame because he didn't have the balls to regret his decision upon review, instead he argued for his decision and the FA went along with their employee's judgement.
      Yea, definitely agree with you. it certainly appears, based on what I have read so far, that several people including Atashkadeh's management/team etc are appalled at the decision not being reversed. Is the defender behind him supposed to lay off on retrieving the ball if he notices him about to take a shot? lol Very bizarre. Poor guy has just been plagued with injuries and now this. Free kick to the opposing team or at worst, a yellow would have been more understandable.

Comment

Amin Nazari, currently with Falkenbergs in the Superettan, is injured:

"Moreover, Amin Nazari (hip and knee) and Stefan Rodevåg (knee) new on the injury list. "

http://www.svenskafans.com/fotboll/i...al-571037.aspx

Comment

Atashkadeh back after that bogus red card and provided a great assist after a solo run in their win against Gefle.

Comment

Latest from William Atashkadeh:

""I'm a person who likes challenges"

ÖIS William Atashkadeh has been a key player for Öis for a long time. Now is the striker on a closing agreement - but what the future holds, he has no clear information about. - I'm a person who likes challenges, he says cryptically.

Several leading players sitting on outgoing agreement of the OIS. Johan Hammar and Andreas Östling has already received draft contracts of the club - but both have chosen to wait for the next transfer window.

Of the club's striker, only Johan Elmander who has a contract that extends beyond 2017 out. William Atashkadeh, Martin Mutumba and injured Dardan Mustafa all contracts expiring at the end of the year, which means that they will soon be free to negotiate with other clubs.

- Let's see what happens. Should I be completely honest, I have not thought much of it there, says William Atashkadeh and continues:

- We just talked a little loose, I and the club. Eyeing situation a little. We'll see what happens, there is a long way still. Now it's vacation, now you get to enjoy it.

"Many factors come into play"
            He has been Öis faithful since the time division 1 and he says he is happy at the club. While he would not close the door because it could be a move.

- I'm a person who likes challenges, it does well everyone who plays football. Everyone wants to play as high as possible? It all depends on what happens. How it goes for us, and so on. There are many factors that come into play. I can not say anything now.

He continues:

- It takes a lot in order to get to the next step, but yes, I have played in the Premier League. Many clubs know that it has been at that level, so anything can happen, but football is a perishable commodity. You're no better than your last match. Some may be able to live on its name a little longer, but for many it is important to perform all the time. And honestly I do not know how many clubs there are who watch Öis right now. "

http://www.gp.se/sport/fotboll/jag-%...ngar-1.4383366

Comment

ÖIS has offered Atashkadeh an extension, He has not yet decided if he will remain or go elsewhere:

"Want to keep Striker

- That's it, that's nothing new there, we'll see how it unfolds. Since we are in discussions with Sebastian Carlsén and William Atashkadeh. There are two players we dont want to go, that we feel are important to us. They have been, or will shortly receive, suggestions.

He continues:

- And that's what will be the primary for us this summer, trying to keep the players we already have, we want to stop.

Atashkadeh have previously been open that he is not yet clear on how he wants to continue his career.

- It depends on what happens. How is it possible for us, and so on. There are many factors that come into play, he said to the GP after Öis last game before the summer break. "

http://www.gp.se/sport/fotboll/duon-...-oss-1.4400932

Comment

Atashkadeh has been injured for the last couple of weeks. He will remain out for the remainder of August. Wish him a speedy recovery:

""As for William, his status is a bit uncertain, but we hope to increase some workout next week. He has had a bleeding in the womb, and has gone away for six to seven weeks, so it goes without saying that he will not be a starting player in August. If he is lucky he can make a jump before the month is over, but that's not what we expect."

http://www.gp.se/sport/fotboll/tunga...cher-1.4502081

Amin Nazari is also out injured for Falkenberg FF:

"FFF is forced to evade Mahmut Özen, which is turned off. Hampus Svensson , Zlatan Krizanovic , Amin Nazari and Passi Prudence are unavailable due to damage. "

http://www.svenskafans.com/fotboll/i...ch-573896.aspx

Comment

Örgryte IS 3:0 Syrianska:

*Atashkadeh has recently returned from injury.
                  *He scored a brace upon his return.
                  *William started the match and was subbed out on the 81st.

"Atashkadeh behind the long-awaited Öis victory

ÖIS William Atashkadeh shot Öis into a long-awaited victory against Syrianska - the first for Sören Börjesson as the manager. The victory was the first for the club since July 31st."

http://www.gp.se/sport/fotboll/atash...eger-1.4617516

Postmatch interview:

""I have not played a lot at all ... I've had a problem with injury and I have not been in shape. I had one and a half months when I could not play. I'm not in shape yet, but it takes time, he says after the match.

Tired today or?
                  - I got cramped after 55 minutes ... then you want to change but I wanted to run away from me and this was a way for me to practice the body.

Nice to score again?
                  - Absolutely! It's nice and nice that you can help the team to victory. Now that you've been to the side, you've known that there was a bit of anxiety and so, therefore, it was nice to ship directly and help the team.

He shows he wants to start in the next match?
                  - He wants it, and we'll have it. All our players should feel that they want to contribute to the team.

During the summer, the club confirmed that William Atashkadeh, who is on an outbound contract, was one of several players offered a new contract. Then it became quiet in the matter.
                  After the double hits against Syrianska, Atashkadeh was anything but the talk of his future in the club.
                  - No comments, he says on the question of how the discussion with the club is going now.

But what do you want?
                  - No comments, he says with a smile. "

http://www.gp.se/sport/fotboll/petad...gest-1.4619883

Comment

Goals:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Omid Nazari's team Ceres Negros drew 1-1 in the AFC Cup, he played 30 min.

Highlights:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Orgryte 2:0 Trelleborgs:

*Atashkadeh started the match.
                        *He scored Orgrytes 2nd goal in the 67th min.
                        *Atashkadeh was subbed off on the 89th min.

Highlights:

Comment

William Atashkadeh has suffered a knee injury and will be out for months.:

" - William can not play. He has a severe knee injury and gets away for three, four or five months, "says Örgryt's doctor Lars Petersson to the football channel."

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/super...mander-osaker/

"William Atashkadeh Damage: Total wear of the ligament on the inside of the knee and probably a meniscus injury.

Superb was forced to see William Atashkadeh left off injured in the first qualifying with Mjällby. The scorer was a hard tackle by David Löfquist who resulted in a red card.

After an X-ray on Friday, Atashkadeh became injured. It was not fun to receive. The striker has a total wear of the ligament on the inside of the knee and probably a meniscus injury.

"However, positive that the crossbars have been successful," says Lars Pettersson.

How long does he get away?
                          "It usually takes three months. Then he returns to workout.

Can he be forced to surgery?
                          - We must consider that. We have not had that discussion yet.

Elmmer's status: "It's uncertain"
                          With that said, Atashkadeh will of course not participate when Örgryte enters the Superettan qualifier's second meeting with Mjällby on Saturday. Despite that, he was in the food group that Örgryte published on his website."

http://www.gp.se/sport/fotboll/%C3%B...ader-1.4818996

Comment

Working...
                          X