Swedish Iranians 2016 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swedish Iranians 2016 Thread

Amin Nazari - Falkenberg FF (Allsvenskan)

William Atashkadeh - ÖIS (Superettan)

Martin Zanjanchi - IFK Göteborg (Allsvenskan)

if i missed some players just tell me we will add them to the list of the main post and then we can update on how there season goes this year! (Swedish league starts in the spring ends in the autumn)

Here is the list I have.

Martin Zanjanchi - IFK Goteburg - Swedish Allsvenskan
    Amin Nazari - Falkenbergs - Swedish Allsvenskan
    Brwa Nouri - Ostersunds - Swedish Allsvenskan
    Saman Ghoddos - Ostersunds - Swedish Allsvenskan
    William Atashkadeh - Örgryte IS - Swedish Superettan

Comment

FYI we also have players in Denmark and Norway 2nd Divisions...

Daniel Norouzi - Vejle Boldklub - Danish 1st Division
      Aram Khalili - Byrne - Norway 1. Divisjon

Comment

Zanjanchi has parted ways with the IFK Göteborg academy in search of first team playing time. IFK Göteborg already has NT player Emil Salomonsson at his position at RB. He's currently working out with city rivals GAIS in the lower tier.

Comment

Also Malmö FF has splashed and brought back former NT left back Behrang Safari from FC Basel, so we have another Iranian and possibly the biggest name of them all Behrang Safari in Allsvenskan as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
            Also Malmö FF has splashed and brought back former NT left back Behrang Safari from FC Basel, so we have another Iranian and possibly the biggest name of them all Behrang Safari in Allsvenskan as well.
            Safari plays for Sweden, who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
              Safari plays for Sweden, who cares?
              That doesn't exclude him as Swedish-Iranian now, does it?

Comment

Amin Nazari scored today in the Swedish Cup, I still think he can play for the TM.

Comment

Spotted a new prospect in Adel Ziarat (Zadeh), CB, born 1998 and just got included in the first team match squad for Kalmar FF (who plays in the top flight Allsvenskan) in todays fixture in the Swedish Cup against Assyriska.

He's a local kid that has been capped in the Swedish youth squads. He was promoted from U17 to U19 (where he's fixed and plays with #4) last year and has gotten shirt #2 in todays game. He'll most likely not start today, but a good prospect to have an eye out for for the future.

Kalmar is by the way mostly known for their 2008 triumph with winning the league with the help of Brazilian players like Cesar Santin, coach Nanne Bergstrand (at Hammarby now) and producing the three Elm brother; Rasmus Elm (CSKA Moscow), Viktor Elm (AZ, Hereenveen etc.), David Elm (Fulham). All capped in the NT, but unfortunately all have had bad turns in their careers with injuries and chronic illnesses. They're all back in Kalmar though to help out their club gain it's identity since they left and help the younger players coming up such as Adel.

adel_z.jpg

Comment

Am I the only one that cares Saman Ghoddos got a goal today against AFC United?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                      Am I the only one that cares Saman Ghoddos got a goal today against AFC United?
                      Nope, me too obvs
                      Pretty excited to see what he can achieve this season!

Comment

Milad Zenyedpour has signed a contract with a Swedish team according to his agent

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCoI-2wu...=saeed_ganji65

I think it's Dalkurd FF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Milad Zenyedpour has signed a contract with a Swedish team according to his agent
                          I think it's Dalkurd FF
                          Shit, I really hope FIFA 16 updates the Swedish league. Iran's legionnaires are gonna be packed this season.

EDIT: Superattan league, nevermind....

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

I think it's Dalkurd FF
                            He's 29 years old! What does he want to achieve in Sweden? He should have gone to Qatar for some money!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              He's 29 years old! What does he want to achieve in Sweden? He should have gone to Qatar for some money!
                              Maybe he got family here`?

Comment

Working...
                              X