• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arab teams cheating - what's new?

Comment

Can't wait for the first game!

Comment

Some Comments:

1. very possible to see Iran facing Saudi in the next round.

2. Has anyone seen the order for which country names appear in group tables on AFC web site? They appear in Arab Order, and not alphabetical. Judge for yourself;

Group A: 1. Qatar, 2. Syria, 3. Iran, 4. China
        Group B: 1. Saudi, 2. Japan, 3. N Korea, 4. Thailand
        Group C: 1. Iraq, 2. S Korea, 3. Uzbekistan, 4. Yemen
        Group D: 1. Jordan, 2. Australia, 3. UAE, 4. Vietnam

3. I have doubts Iran U23 has the mental strength to win this championship. The team still looks to be playing nervously and very emotionally. And. as you all know, unfortunately, there is not much of a real international coaching experience that surrounds this team. Whom ever put this idiot Mayeli nutcase in charge has done so, purely out of disrespect for our U23 team. Ideally the coach should have been under guidance of CQ.

4. All Arab teams will fight against Iran to prove a point. And I mean all of them, including Syria. (we have no friends in Arab world, even those whose bread is supplied by our oil money)

Comment

^ All arab teams who faced Iran in the U23 WAFF know what Iran is capable off. I doubt we will be a doormat for ANY of the arab teams in this competition. Including Saudi Arabia who barely drew 2-2 vs Iran in the WAFF groupstage.

We have a long road ahead of us, but I'm optimistic.

Comment

I just pray to god that we will give the Saudi's a good ass whooping they won't forget, if we face them. Losing to them would be truly devastating.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
              Some Comments:
              1. very possible to see Iran facing Saudi in the next round.
              2. Has anyone seen the order for which country names appear in group tables on AFC web site? They appear in Arab Order, and not alphabetical. Judge for yourself;
              Group A: 1. Qatar, 2. Syria, 3. Iran, 4. China
              Group B: 1. Saudi, 2. Japan, 3. N Korea, 4. Thailand
              Group C: 1. Iraq, 2. S Korea, 3. Uzbekistan, 4. Yemen
              Group D: 1. Jordan, 2. Australia, 3. UAE, 4. Vietnam
              3. I have doubts Iran U23 has the mental strength to win this championship. The team still looks to be playing nervously and very emotionally. And. as you all know, unfortunately, there is not much of a real international coaching experience that surrounds this team. Whom ever put this idiot Mayeli nutcase in charge has done so, purely out of disrespect for our U23 team. Ideally the coach should have been under guidance of CQ.
              4. All Arab teams will fight against Iran to prove a point. And I mean all of them, including Syria. (we have no friends in Arab world, even those whose bread is supplied by our oil money)
              They are alphabetical except for the first team which is the seeded team.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

For those who care to watch this tournament in HD just as the asian cup....one world sports will be brodcasting the AFC u-23 games.

10 bucks a month. Cancel anytime

https://www.sling.com/international-sports

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                  For those who care to watch this tournament in HD just as the asian cup....one world sports will be brodcasting the AFC u-23 games.
                  10 bucks a month. Cancel anytime
                  https://www.sling.com/international-sports
                  Thanks for the news. It appears that one world sports isn't available on Roku channels any more. Where do you get this channel?

Comment

Originally posted by Mehdi-D View Post
                    Thanks for the news. It appears that one world sports isn't available on Roku channels any more. Where do you get this channel?
                    Desktop application or cell phone app are the two other ways you can watch.

I just hook my laptop to the tv. Its much better alternative than arab commentary.

Comment

Every country participating in this tournament has 2 referees participating in the tournament (1 referee + 1 assistant referee).

However, Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia are exceptions. They have 3 referees each in this tournament (1 referee + 2 assistant referees).

It's funny to find out about all these small advantages these arabs get, when you pay attention to it.

Comment

Team Melli Omid will chew them up and spit them out. Just as they deserve.

Comment

Khakpour PK before the game

http://90tv.ir/video/198660/%D9%83%D...B1%D9%8A%D9%87

Comment

تمرین نوبت عصر روز گذشته (یکشنبه) ملی پوشان امید

Comment

Amir Arsalan Motahari will shine and Torabi too

Comment

Queiroz will arrive tonight and watch the first two games against Syria and Qatar alongside Peyrovani. However, he won't meet the coaching staff for obvious reasons (Chodan)

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1295841...82%D8%B7%D8%B1

Comment

Working...
                                X