No announcement yet.

Alex Samizadeh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this guy has a big tattoo on his right leg. Also he is 17. Turned 17 in November according to one of those articles OP posted. I am doubting he is as young as he says he is. What part of Iran is this guy from that he just showed up out of now where and is now at Bolton at this young age. How has he not played in IPL and how has he not played for TM nojavanan. Strange?

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
      this guy has a big tattoo on his right leg. Also he is 17. Turned 17 in November according to one of those articles OP posted. I am doubting he is as young as he says he is. What part of Iran is this guy from that he just showed up out of now where and is now at Bolton at this young age. How has he not played in IPL and how has he not played for TM nojavanan. Strange?
      Maybe he was saving his talent for England!

Comment

He scored again. This time against Morecambe

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAW74O6CH5U/

Comment

He has offers from Liverpool, Newcastle, and Derby County Youth teams but he says the Derby County one is more serious as he visited the Club today.

http://90tv.ir/news/202770/%D8%B3%D8...88%DB%8C%D8%B1
          sigpic

Comment

On the bench today vs Reading (yes, for the senior team)
            Min 49

Comment

Bolton Wanderers FC ‏@OfficialBWFC 2h2 hours ago
              #BWFC subs: Rachubka, Davies, Trotter, Danns, Heskey, Wilson, Samizadeh #BOLvREA

Comment

He follows Team Melli on Twitter

Comment

It would be great to see him make his debut but Bolton are dead last in the Championship and will most likely relegate to League One lol.

Comment

I pray to god he does not have a UK passport yet

Comment

He's only 17 btw ... he's got a stocky build. A Gholemreza Rezai type. But he finishes extremely well.
                      Last edited by Tehranto; 04-02-2016, 08:33 AM.

Comment

We should make a thread for him @ Bolton Wanderers 2015 / 2016 now he made the senior squad

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          We should make a thread for him @ Bolton Wanderers 2015 / 2016 now he made the senior squad
                          we should Bolton will most likely get relegated but he can move to better team also

Comment

I’ve watched some of his clips recently and it makes me cringe to see how he’s being wasted. He’s a much better player than where his current team suggests but given he’s only 20 I still have some hope. Playing in PGL would be 100x better than 5th or 6th division in England!
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                            X