Alex Samizadeh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex Samizadeh

I'm usually one of the people that rolls their eyes everytime one of these threads are posted...... but I came across this guy and he seems to be heavily rumored to be Bolton's next great thing.

He scored a hat-trick on his debut for the U18 team, with three more to follow in the next three outings.

Born in Tehran, the capital city of Iran, and moved to England in December 2013. He started playing for Curzon Ashton's under-18s team in June 2014, quickly graduating to their first team before moving on to Bolton via a stint with Manchester City.

http://lionofviennasuite.sbnation.co...nder-samizadeh

http://lionofviennasuite.sbnation.co...adeh-seriously

One of his goals:

https://twitter.com/ASamizadeh/statu...68602070003712

He is only 16 so maybe we should keep an eye on him...

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
    I'm usually one of the people that rolls their eyes everytime one of these threads are posted...... but I came across this guy and he seems to be heavily rumored to be Bolton's next great thing.

He scored a hat-trick on his debut for the U18 team, with three more to follow in the next three outings.

Born in Tehran, the capital city of Iran, and moved to England in December 2013. He started playing for Curzon Ashton's under-18s team in June 2014, quickly graduating to their first team before moving on to Bolton via a stint with Manchester City.

http://lionofviennasuite.sbnation.co...nder-samizadeh

http://lionofviennasuite.sbnation.co...adeh-seriously

One of his goals:

https://twitter.com/ASamizadeh/statu...68602070003712

He is only 16 so maybe we should keep an eye on him...
    We already are doing so here.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      We already are doing so here.
      Great! Lets merge this then.

Comment

I think lately there have been way too many thread mergers on so many different topics and individual players that it's so hard to keep it all up in only one thread as you have to have the time to go throw pages of arguments and off-topic discussions before you come across a quality and relevant update/news...

May we please have individual threads on each player/event rather than these cluttered irrelevant merged threads? I for one stopped checking or reading most of the merged threads as it gets frustrating to read so many uninformative posts.

Comment

Anyway good luck to Alex, hopefully this rumor will materialize and he can revive our good memories of Ando at Bolton!

Comment

Alex for TM!

Comment

A very talented player indeed. I can see him making it to the first team line-up soon. Only problem is that Bolton are most likely getting relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                A very talented player indeed. I can see him making it to the first team line-up soon. Only problem is that Bolton are most likely getting relegated.
                Bolton also seem to be Broke as fk and havent paid their senior squad in quiet sometimes now..!!
                there is a good chance that many of their first teamers abandon the sinking ship in this January window and with the club unable to afford proper replacement in the transfer market, they will further be inclined to Promote youngsters from their academy and start early preparations for likely life in League1..!!

how old is this kid Now..? 16?? bit too young ATM...!! i think if he was closer to 17-18 he had a decent chance of appearing for Bolton in Championship before the season's end..!!?? but if he is actually as good as advertised, they may tie him up to a long term contract and then try featuring him in Championship in hopes of finding a buyer ..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Bolton also seem to be Broke as fk and havent paid their senior squad in quiet sometimes now..!!
                  there is a good chance that many of their first teamers abandon the sinking ship in this January window and with the club unable to afford proper replacement in the transfer market, they will further be inclined to Promote youngsters from their academy and start early preparations for likely life in League1..!!

how old is this kid Now..? 16?? bit too young ATM...!! i think if he was closer to 17-18 he had a decent chance of appearing for Bolton in Championship before the season's end..!!?? but if he is actually as good as advertised, they may tie him up to a long term contract and then try featuring him in Championship in hopes of finding a buyer ..!!?
                  lol, apparently he is 16.
                  It's quite difficult for me to believe that tbh with you, he looks atleast 20 to me. Nevertheless, in England you could have 16 year-olds playing in the PL if they're good enough. I think if this kid keeps performing well, he will get a spot in the first team squad.
                  As for Bolton, you know this team is S*** when their main striker is Heskey...

Comment

Damn, this guy is good. I am glad no one in Iran had heard of him before he left. He only left Iran in 2013 and look how many goals he has been able to score in England! I think the players that can remain for the most part silent in their youth can get the farthest in their career. AJ and Azmoun similarly were very quite while they were in Iran before they made the move to europe.

Comment

It's kind of early to make any reasonable assumption about this kid's future and TM but I have a good feeling about him.

He seems to play with a lot of passion and enthusiasm and has been taking all the right steps towards success and WOW HE IS ONLY 16? hmm.. That's great!

Comment

He looks promising. Let's see what the future holds for him.

I'm sure if he gets playing time in the senior team, Team Melli staff will scout him. But it's too early. Let's wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          I think lately there have been way too many thread mergers on so many different topics and individual players that it's so hard to keep it all up in only one thread as you have to have the time to go throw pages of arguments and off-topic discussions before you come across a quality and relevant update/news...

May we please have individual threads on each player/event rather than these cluttered irrelevant merged threads? I for one stopped checking or reading most of the merged threads as it gets frustrating to read so many uninformative posts.
                          Maybe we should have another forum for discovering Iranians playing abroad. That way they can each have their own thread and it will be easier to track them.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            Maybe we should have another forum for discovering Iranians playing abroad. That way they can each have their own thread and it will be easier to track them.
                            I agree this can be a structured way to track young TM potential playing abroad but maybe also the one playing in Iran we could promote to move on higher European leagues.

Comment

Has he played for any ipl youth team or for tm at youth levels? If he was 13/14 when he left Iran he probably should have

Comment

Working...
                              X