PGL Week 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    Sepahan gandesho dar ovordeh digeh. We have dropped points so easily in this half of the season, we should have beat Foolad,Siah Jamegan, Rahahan and Padideh and Esteghlal Ahvaz. We deserved to win in all of these matches. Hopefully with the return of Chima and Padovani we will get back to form. Sepahan has never been this low in the standings for the last 10-15 years.
    The refs robbed us of 2 100% pks in the last 2 games (pk in last game for a hand ball & a PK in this game in the 90th minute). If Daei was our coach (god forbid) he woul be screaming on TV and those refs would have been penalized.

Comment

Interview with Taremi
      http://90tv.ir/video/188232/%DA%AF%D...B1%D8%A7%D9%85

Comment

Mansourian was involved in a verbal fight with a fan whose insults have been censored by IRIB

http://90tv.ir/video/187706/%D8%AC%D...8C%D8%A7%D9%86

However, a classier response by Mansourian
        Last edited by 04041374; 12-18-2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

LOL @ Stimac. He just entered Iran and is affected by Iranian Hashie

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1051...8C%D8%AF%D9%87

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            LOL @ Stimac. He just entered Iran and is affected by Iranian Hashie

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1051...8C%D8%AF%D9%87
            The reporter was making a big deal out of it. All he did was kick the ball hard or did I miss st?

Comment

I am super impressed by how Perpolis plays. Reminds me of the 80s Perspilis, all attack and beautiful attacking football. So refreshing to watch.

Not just because I am a Perspolisi, I have in fact been one of the biggest critics of Perspolis in the past decade for the sloppy performance we had been displaying, but this Team is so hard not to recognize the brilliance and admire.

Taromi today was one heck of a player, doing everything a star player can do, ran tirelessly, created scoring opportunities and scoring both goals. He kind of reminds me of Naser Mohammadkhani.

Branko we love you. Hope to see you in our team for many years to come! [emoji117]🏼[emoji106][emoji122][emoji573][emoji118]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                The refs robbed us of 2 100% pks in the last 2 games (pk in last game for a hand ball & a PK in this game in the 90th minute). If Daei was our coach (god forbid) he woul be screaming on TV and those refs would have been penalized.
                1- no penalty on hajsafi called vs. foolad
                2- Siah Jamegans equalizer was offisde
                3- no handball PK called vs. Rahahan
                4- no penalty called vs. padideh

regarding the penalty against padideh i have to see the scene again and see what karshenas davari has to say but i blame papi more then anything he should of just taken the shot instead of trying to go out wide. Papi is a decent player in terms of dribbling and passing but when it comes to crossing and finishing he has always screwed us up in too many games that i remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  I am super impressed by how Perpolis plays. Reminds me of the 80s Perspilis, all attack and beautiful attacking football. So refreshing to watch.

Not just because I am a Perspolisi, I have in fact been one of the biggest critics of Perspolis in the past decade for the sloppy performance we had been displaying, but this Team is so hard not to recognize the brilliance and admire.

Taromi today was one heck of a player, doing everything a star player can do, ran tirelessly, created scoring opportunities and scoring both goals. He kind of reminds me of Naser Mohammadkhani.

Branko we love you. Hope to see you in our team for many years to come! [emoji117]🏼[emoji106][emoji122][emoji573][emoji118]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  branko better stay for another 10 years

Comment

Working...
                  X