X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First goal just as good

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1051...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

Comment

Damn it, I hope Zob Ahan equalizes. A draw between the two would be the best result for Esteghlal!
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Jesus is a beast! He just had 2 super saves

Comment

Perspolis is the best team in the league at the moment. Not all that surprising if they take it home!

Comment

FT.

Zob Ahan 0 - 1 Foolad Khoozestan

Sepahan once again dropped points, this time against Padideh (1-1).
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Jesus for TM

Three incredible saves... one in the 1st half and then a double save in the 2nd half - 11 clean sheets and only 4 goals against in 14 or 15 matches!!!

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1051...1%D8%B5%D9%84)

Congrats to EsEs Khuzestan for being the half-season champions. What a turnaround for them, fighting to avoid relegation just a few months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                Jesus for TM

Three incredible saves... one in the 1st half and then a double save in the 2nd half - 11 clean sheets and only 4 goals against in 14 or 15 matches!!!

Congrats to EsEs Khuzestan for being the half-season champions. What a turnaround for them, fighting to avoid relegation just a few months ago.
                4 conceding goals in 15 games i think is a record for IPL .

Zobeidi only started for Estehklal Khuzestan from W9 as reserve player. Since then he has scored 3 critical goals with some assists.
                Zobeidi, Beit Saeid, Ashoori, Janfaza, Agheel Kabi... all were members of Foulad Novin and Esteghlal paid very little to get them. Zobeidi & Beit Saeed has scored 11 goals for Eshteghlal equal to All goals by Foulad.
                beating Zobahan in Esfahan is not easy.

in 15
                تيم بازيها برد مساوی باخت گل زده گل خورده تفاضل گل امتياز
                1 استقلال خوزستان 15 9 5 1 18 4 14 32
                2 استقلال 15 8 6 1 23 12 11 30
                3 ذوب آهن 15 7 5 3 20 9 11

Comment

LOL khalatbari was at it again today. oh man this guys is unreal

http://90tv.ir/video/188095/%D8%AD%D...87%D8%A7%D9%86
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

i must admit PP is playing beautiful football under bronko!! If they keep it up they will be in chase of the championship soon.

btw why did PP vs Rah ahan was played in Qads stadium?!? anyone know
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Also another great game by Taremi, the pace he has for his size, makes him nearly unstoppable when he is running with the ball. He can be a player we talk about for a long long time if he makes the right decisions at the end of this season.

EDIT: He is now also top scorer........ 9 goals in 12 games and 11 goals in 14 games in all competitions. He already has 3 more goals than he did last year.

Comment

When Taremi runs at the defense it is a beautiful sight to behold. We used to have at least 4-5 players who could do that in TM but right only Dejagah and Taremi can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          Jesus for TM

Wow our very own Leicester...

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                            i must admit PP is playing beautiful football under bronko!! If they keep it up they will be in chase of the championship soon.

btw why did PP vs Rah ahan was played in Qads stadium?!? anyone know
                            It was technically Rah Ahan's home game I think. That's probably why.

Comment

Sepahan gandesho dar ovordeh digeh. We have dropped points so easily in this half of the season, we should have beat Foolad,Siah Jamegan, Rahahan and Padideh and Esteghlal Ahvaz. We deserved to win in all of these matches. Hopefully with the return of Chima and Padovani we will get back to form. Sepahan has never been this low in the standings for the last 10-15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Their coach did not want to hire new players and despite the club management's persistence on buying new players and trading some, he insisted on keeping his team intact from last season. This having in mind that this very same team struggled last season is quite applaudable!
                                I heard that myself as well. People from the former Yugoslavia are very strong headed, no use trying to change their mind about issues. They tend to learn and adapt by trial and error instead of gathering advice.
                                sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
                                X