Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Faghani [2015 FIFA Club World Cup Tournoment]

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    As a ref myself, he inspires me. Mark my words, I'll be reffing the 2018 WC finals.
    He isn't even that good Imo, but it seems like he is the top referee in Asia nowadays for some reason (2014 ACL final, Asian cup final, Club WC final), I think we can expect him to get AFC ref of the year the next year or two

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      He isn't even that good Imo, but it seems like he is the top referee in Asia nowadays for some reason (ACL final, Asian cup final, Club WC final), I think we can expect him to get AFC ref of the year the next year or two
      Definitely. + 4th ref in the World Cup, opening game and many more.

Comment

didnt see the match..! how did he do..??

so were you guys watching cheered him on..??like
        YESSSSS....... GGGREAT Call..!!
        Way to Blow that Whistle and brandish that Yellow Card ..!! WOW...!!

Spot On the INJURY TIME ...!!

Come on Alireza..... SEND HIM OFF....!! SEND HIM OFF...!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
          As a ref myself, he inspires me. Mark my words, I'll be reffing the 2018 WC finals.
          Awesome! I will sponsor you for the WC 2018.

Comment

I guess jokes don't translate well in text lool. I actually am a ref though.... but at youth leagues. And It's only my first season.

Comment

I couldn't watch the game.
              Was the first goal assisted through a handball by Messi?
              Was it a handball?
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                I couldn't watch the game.
                Was the first goal assisted through a handball by Messi?
                Was it a handball?

Comment

i suppose its a tough call to make live, but Yes that sure is a hand ball ..!
                  it looks as if it woulda been more "the ball playing the hand" than other way around, had Messi not made that Obvious deliberate attempt to settle the ball for the shot with his right arm..!!

Comment

^ & ^^
                    thanks!

after watching the vid, it was indeed difficult to determine whether intentional or not, I would have categorize it as a hand ball though myself.
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I'm a referee and I can say that this is not hand. When the ball touch the body and than the hand, it's not handball!

Comment

Working...
                      X