Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 14 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    I watched Perspolis - Gostaresh highlights, as much good as we played in the first half, we were pure crap on the second half. What was up with all that pure defensive playing style in the 2nd. half? We made Gostaresh look like Barcelona. All those relentless attacks on our goal, and our defense playing so amateurish and nervous inside our box nearly gave me a heart attack thinking we will concede any moment. This mjst have been one of our sloppiest halves throughout the season.

We definitely need to improve our defense and strikers scoring problem at mid season transfer window!
    It’s a mental problem bro. We have been the better team in almost all matches this season so far, but often couldn’t get the desired result as we conceded some really unnecessary goals completely against the run of play. Hence this made the team kind of frustrated over the time, so as soon as they are up with a goal they desperately try to keep the points and automatically start to defend. Unfortunately even Branko does not seem to be too comfortable these days, I don’t like his defensive subs in the second half. This match overall was similar to the one vs. Naft....

MVP: Mohsen Mosalman.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I didn't know how much allegiance Tractor fans had towards Toni. They treat him like the second coming over there.

Comment

Working...
      X