No announcement yet.

Steven Beitashour @ Toronto FC | 2015/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol who's the ref? Ben Williams or Milorad Mazic?

Comment

1-0 Half time. I'm going out so can't watch the rest.

Stream link: http://www.stream2watch.co/live-now/...tream-april-03

Comment

He's having a great game defensively

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

MLS refs are shit, once I become the best ref in Canada I'll teach them how to officiate.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
            MLS refs are shit, once I become the best ref in Canada I'll teach them how to officiate.
            We look forward to all of your incorset decisions.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

betiashour made the MLS team of the week....TFC kept a clean sheet in a 1-0 against DC united in week 7 of mls

http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2016/0...romp-vs-dynamo
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                betiashour made the MLS team of the week....TFC kept a clean sheet in a 1-0 against DC united in week 7 of mls
                http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2016/0...romp-vs-dynamo
                TFC would be in big trouble without Giovinco and Irwin...really surprised they went with Beita since he has been average at best but I guess no one else in that position did better and you can't keep giving it to Seba G.
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Steven's TFC is up 1-0 at half time against Montreal, let's see if they can keep back to back clean sheets.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

FT: TFC 2-0 Montreal

Second straight clean sheet for TFC....didn't watch the game so I'm not sure how Stevie did but a clean sheet is always good news for a defender/keeper.

On a side note giovinvo is simply amazing and a beast, Conte would be a fool to leave him out of the euro's this summer.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Beita is on this week's MLS team of the week.

Comment

Isn't that back to back weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                          Isn't that back to back weeks?
                          yes....I didn't watch these past two games but a friend of mine who is a montreal fan said stevie was rock solid at the back line and had a bunch of key interceptions. good stuff to hear.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Hate to break it to u guys
                            But Eseeven is highly unlikely to be called up again by CQ
                            He is just way too much of a risk-avert , stay-home defensive wingback. ..!!
                            CQ expects his wingbacks to be much more high-energy, overlapping & attacking...!
                            Saw him live vs SKC a while back & although his team was behind a goal & time running out he continued to play way too cautious defensively & refused even a slightest risk of getting caught out defensively by pushing forward on his wing & providing an attacking outlet for his team which was desperate for a goal to salvage at least a point.

Overall he was ok highly defensive RB, but not all that & bag of chips that some likes to make outa of him.

Good luck to him in the league nonthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Beita is on this week's MLS team of the week.
                              No he's not http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2016/0...vals-401-derby

Comment

New article on SB

http://www.thestar.com/sports/tfchom...-with-tfc.html

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X