Steven Beitashour @ Toronto FC | 2015/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    Thats why i said a few years its almost 2016 not june 2014 anymore. Hes barely started any games at rb since then look it up
    Yeah thats the era we are talking about - steven's competition was different 2-3 years ago than it was now and thats when fabian was playing RB for the US.

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Isn't Fabian Johnson USA's LB and LM/LW? He isn't exactly a natural RB, I've seen him play several times and he very rarely plays in RB, at least for his clubs. And if he was the starting RB, there's a huge gap between him and the rest of their NT choices in that position, just because they have one decent choice doesn't mean that we can't compare our RBs to their RB choices in general, it would be incredibly overrating their team
    Johnson is like torabi in that he can play anywhere on the left or right flank....leading up to the WC and during the WC he was used as a RB. They had other great options like the up and coming yedlin and jonathan spector (although he wasnt used much).
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Steven Beitashour @ Toronto FC | 2015/16

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
      If
      You don't wanna count Johnson then we can go with deandre yedlin. Can't say he is a starter because he doesn't strt every game but he isn't a bench player either . Anyways he plays for Tottenham ( on loan to Sunderland )so we honestly can't compare .
      Ok. So if Yedlin is the only notable natural RB then I don't think that we "can't compare". We "can't compare" when the position is filled with decent RBs by world standards, not with Yedlin and bunch of other MLS side backs, they may be slightly better there but not like some of you guys suggest.

Beitashour would've probably had around the same number of caps for the US today as he has now for TM

Comment

Ok. So if Yedlin is the only notable natural RB then I don't think that we "can't compare". We "can't compare" when the position is filled with decent RBs by world standards, not with Yedlin and bunch of other MLS side backs, they may be slightly better there but not like some of you guys suggest.

Beitashour would've probably had around the same number of caps for the US today as he has now for TM
        When we have two players as good as yedlin and Fabian that can both play the right back spot in Iran let me know then we can "compare"

Comment

Yes, let's compare our national team with a team that has made it to the 2nd round in three out of the past four world cups and lost in extra time in two of them.

While we're at it, let's compare the Telsa to the Paykan....

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
            Yes, let's compare our national team with a team that has made it to the 2nd round in three out of the past four world cups and lost in extra time in two of them.

What does comparing the RBs of Iran and the USA have to do with their performance in the last world cups? Are you doing this on purpose just to show you disagree with me or did you just innocently miss the point, rugs? At least you got the opportunity to crack an outstanding joke, good for you man

Comment

lmao.
              Paykan>Tesla for sure though.
              And I got to agree with Zjoon on this one.

Just to spice things up, Karimi>All US players ever combined.
              And for all of you sheytanparast puppets of the West, never forget:

I'm just playing though, no need to get all upset and start arguing over my comments, as they're pretty irrelevant...

Comment

What does comparing the RBs of Iran and the USA have to do with their performance in the last world cups? Are you doing this on purpose just to show you disagree with me or did you just innocently miss the point, rugs? At least you got the opportunity to crack an outstanding joke, good for you man
                Others already gave you an answer on the RBs.

It's to show that they are a much better team than we are and have much better players. The proof is in the results they have gotten in the world's most competitive football tournament. I thought that would be obvious.

Comment

Others already gave you an answer on the RBs.

It's to show that they are a much better team than we are and have much better players. The proof is in the results they have gotten in the world's most competitive football tournament. I thought that would be obvious.
                  That's what I thought, it has nothing to do with it, you didn't show anything with that post. Nice banter tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    lmao.
                    Paykan>Tesla for sure though.
                    Is it safe to assume you have never owned a Paykan?

If you have i'm sure you would never say that and I will submit my entire box of left over brand new spare window handles as evidence of my claim

Comment

That's what I thought, it has nothing to do with it, you didn't show anything with that post. Nice banter tho.
                      I think this sums it up

Comment

I think this sums it up

Whatever helps you sleep at night, my dear rugs. If that outcome makes you happy, I'm happy

Comment

Whatever helps you sleep at night, my dear rugs. If that outcome makes you happy, I'm happy
                          Excellent, as am I

Comment

If you have i'm sure you would never say that and I will submit my entire box of left over brand new spare window handles as evidence of my claim

Paykan is a cool car bro..

Incredibly sh!tty and worthless, but still very cool..

Comment

Wow, zinc cast body with white chromate on it straight out of the mold. And talk about stress point concentrations on a part that probably sees a lot of cycles and abuse. Good old Paykan. Would love to drive around a Paykan Javan.

Comment

It's 100% official now, Beita is now a member of Toronto.

http://www.goal.com/en-ca/news/4175/...s?ICID=HP_BN_3

Comment

Working...
                                X