Amir Ghalenoei is back - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amir Ghalenoei is back

PFDC Supporter

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,393 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Ghalemorghi is the master of getting result in domestic leagues with teams that are star packed. That is why he didn't last a month in Malavan. He left before he got embarrassed.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to _Navid_ For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,858 Times in 8,509 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shahname View Post
    Tractor is a joke of a club! I have simply lost count of how many times they have signed and subsequently sacked this guy Oliviera.How many is it? 20 times or more? It is good enough to be in the Guinness book of record!
    Rofl, only in Iran, I bet he will get appointed again next year when Ghalenoei is fired.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,123 Times in 1,668 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by _Navid_ View Post
    Ghalemorghi is the master of getting result in domestic leagues with teams that are star packed. That is why he didn't last a month in Malavan. He left before he got embarrassed.
    And that is the reason he has never been successful at international level!! He has all the leverage and partibazi in iran but as soon as he steps outside, he is just a morabe dar hade mahalat!! specifically nazi abad
    IRI = FAILED

5. The Following User Says Thank You to persian-eagle-13 For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,868 Times in 4,527 Posts
    As soon as he said the reason Team Melli qualified to the World Cup was because of him, I turned off the television.

It was true that the majority of players in the national team were from Esteghlal. And yes, Ghalenoei did well by winning the league and getting Esteghlal to the semi-finals of 2013 ACL.

But it was very rude the way he spoke about it and how he boasted about himself. After that I lost some respect for that guy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 Times in 864 Posts
    Tractor-sazi = ghahreman

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,341 Times in 1,755 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli1 View Post
    As soon as he said the reason Team Melli qualified to the World Cup was because of him, I turned off the television.

It was true that the majority of players in the national team were from Esteghlal. And yes, Ghalenoei did well by winning the league and getting Esteghlal to the semi-finals of 2013 ACL.

But it was very rude the way he spoke about it and how he boasted about himself. After that I lost some respect for that guy.
    I don't think he ever said "TM qualified because of Amir GN", in those words. I have seen some footages and read some articles about of him talking about this matter. What he usually hinted on was the fact that the vast majority of TM players were from Esteghlal (at one point even up to 8-9 starters) and that the form and fitness of these players was instrumental and crucial during our WC campaign.

The players were mentally very strong, were full of confidence, in great form and their psychological mindset was very high. There was not much hashiye at Esteghlal (at least not in a way it has been in the past) and all that contributed to players being able to deliver both in our domestic league, as well as in the ACL and the WCQ's. Many other football figures/analysts said the same thing btw.

I think GN just wanted some recognition, which imo still stems from the time he was TM coach and didn't believe he was treated/rated rightfully.

Anyway, this is no biggie. In Holland coaches and analysts say these things all the time. Sometimes even the coach of the club with the most representatives (f.e. Ajax or Feyenoord) is criticized when their NT players are out of form and mentally unstable. On the other hand, the coaches get praised if these players are all fit, mentally strong and in good shape.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amin_ For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,858 Times in 5,173 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli1 View Post

He didn't even watch the game against Korea since he was asleep

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,990 Times in 4,620 Posts

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Z Joon For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,123 Times in 1,668 Posts
    ^^this video reminds me of Ahmadinejad when people would boo him or hackle him, and he still had the ignorance and audacity to push forward among all the dismay of the people.

these fans may not be much but many more did not come to boo him, 1 or 2 bad results and the fire will expand and he will be boo and hooo at every game!!

What is with the ignorance of these coaches that they insist on coaching while they know they are not wanted by the fans?!? have some respect for yourself and realize that the people do not want you, but being stubborn you are just insulting the intelligence of people.
    IRI = FAILED

YAS #1

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,794 Times in 4,336 Posts
    Too bad...it was a breath of fresh air not to see this guy around for some time, but good to see Teraktor fans protesting. I think they should have brought back Rasoul Khatibi who already was doing a fine job. Still I am sure Ghale will revive the team, he is the best for short term results and has his own shady connections in the league. Will be difficult because he does not have the stars he usually needs and ACL is also knocking at the door...can he finally prove something internationally?

Waiting for him to add Oladi, Nikbakht, Enayati or P.Nouri to the team lol, like he desperately did with SS to get results.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.