Amir Ghalenoei is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Ghalenoei is back

According to ISNA, Amir Ghalenoei agreed with Tractor Sazi to return back to Tabriz and headed to Tabriz tonight. He is going to sign his new contract tomorrow.

سرمربی سابق تیم فوتبال استقلال، برای هدایت تیم تراکتورسازی به توافق رسید.

به گزارش ایسنا، امیر قلعه*نویی سرمربی فصل گذشته استقلال، بعد از توافق اولیه با تراکتوری*ها، ساعت ۲۲ سه*شنبه، تهران را به مقصد تبریز ترک کرده بود.

او قرار است تا ساعت ۱۰ امروز (چهارشنبه) رسماً به عنوان سرمربی تراکتورسازی انتخاب شود و قراردادش با این تیم را امضا کند.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=267527

Ohh man lol.

Well, congrats to Ghalemorghi for finally signing with a team.

Let's just hope he keeps his trap shut about Carlos and Team Melli.

Comment

Expected

Im actually curious to see how he will do in the ACL, doing better than Tony there isn't difficult is it...

Comment

amir e naziabad is back
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Until Teraktor solve their defensive problems that have been plaguing them for the last 5 years, it doesn't matter whether they have Toni or anyone else.

TS actually outplayed their opponent in the majority of ACL games last year. A poor defensive line, couple with big goaltending blunders that happened far too often, led to their downfall. And even then, it came down to the last game, where they hit the post 3 times with their main players being rested.

Comment

GN will certainly use Teraktor's mafia powers to his advantage.

Comment

amir ghalemorghi!

Comment

amir kalle gohi
                ---------------------Abedzadeh----------------------
                --------------S.J.Hosseini-------Pashazadeh---------------
                Mahdavikia---------------------------------------Minavand
                ------------------------Nekounam----------------------------
                ------------Teymourian---------------Zandi--------------
                ---------------------------Karimi---------------------------
                --------------------Dejagah------Daei--------------
                Azmoun
                Gucci
                Golmohammadi
                Jahanbakhsh
                Hajsafi
                Rahmati
                Shojaei

Comment

I told you I'd be back.

Comment

Tractor is a joke of a club! I have simply lost count of how many times they have signed and subsequently sacked this guy Oliviera.How many is it? 20 times or more? It is good enough to be in the Guinness book of record!
                    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                    >-----------------<
                    Marg bar dictator
                    >-----------------<

Comment

Ghalemorghi is the master of getting result in domestic leagues with teams that are star packed. That is why he didn't last a month in Malavan. He left before he got embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                        Tractor is a joke of a club! I have simply lost count of how many times they have signed and subsequently sacked this guy Oliviera.How many is it? 20 times or more? It is good enough to be in the Guinness book of record!
                        Rofl, only in Iran, I bet he will get appointed again next year when Ghalenoei is fired.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                          Ghalemorghi is the master of getting result in domestic leagues with teams that are star packed. That is why he didn't last a month in Malavan. He left before he got embarrassed.
                          And that is the reason he has never been successful at international level!! He has all the leverage and partibazi in iran but as soon as he steps outside, he is just a morabe dar hade mahalat!! specifically nazi abad
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

As soon as he said the reason Team Melli qualified to the World Cup was because of him, I turned off the television.

It was true that the majority of players in the national team were from Esteghlal. And yes, Ghalenoei did well by winning the league and getting Esteghlal to the semi-finals of 2013 ACL.

But it was very rude the way he spoke about it and how he boasted about himself. After that I lost some respect for that guy.

Comment

Tractor-sazi = ghahreman
                              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
                              X