Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOSTALGIA: Iran - Germany 2004 - full highlights

http://90tv.ir/video/25402/%D8%A8%D8...D8%AA_963faae1

I was there . We were there 09 o'clock in the morning and the start of the was at 19:00. the stadium was packed at 13.00. 10 hours we waited for the game. they had laser show and it was a lot of singers performing. good Times
    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

u mean the AK8 Show..!!?
      ye kam khoregi kard ama..! oo moghe agge topo square mikard be hashemian goal mishod, vali rooz khobi daasht too zamin Khoregi got the best of him in that scene..!!

i also remember a shit-ton of our spectators do the "heil hitler" salute during the german national anthem..!! lol

it was a fantastic friendly, about time we played them again..!!

Comment

Yadesh bekheyr..

Comment

"And kids, this was how I was discovered by Bayern München"

Comment

And once again, this is a good example of how we play like world champions against world class teams, but like headless afraid baby girl chickens when we play against arabs.

Comment

I miss Karimi and Mahdavikia

Comment

Yap. After this game we played against Qatar and played like garbage.

Comment

We played a great game especially in the first half. Karimi had a great a opportunity to pass the ball to Hashemian in one instance who was in a great position to score, but tried to dribble and score himself and failed.

For that game Germany did not ask any money from IFF to play Iran, but they did bring their own Cameramen and crew and were in charge of the broadcast. They also owned all broadcasting rights and so made their money that way.

Comment

The profits for the match were donated to the victims of the Bam earthquake.

Comment

Karimi, da Gawd, breaking Ballack's ankles. Classic.

Comment

Working...
                      X