2016 AFC Champions League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
    No Iranian team can have "the best players" when it comes down to ACL when you are facing Saudi, Qatari, Emirati and Chinese clubs who are spending tens of millions to get the best foreign players and coaches available (for Asian standards).
    Some of these Asian clubs are spending big cash and bring in players like Gyan, while we are trying to compete with them with a bunch of domestic players and 6th rated foreigners who haven't been paid for months!
    An Iranian team reaching the semi-finals is a huge deal in this day and time! It's like Dutch football and the European competitions nowadays. No matter how much talent you have, you simply can not compete with teams like Bayern, Chelsea, Real, Barca, Man City, PSG etc. anymore at such big stages! PSV having reached the second round of the CL is a HUGE deal in Holland, while 2 decades ago Ajax was ruling the European fields
    Let's be realistic now.
    Every Gyan, Lima or else they can attracted, are surrounded by 90% of gooz players. And football is a team sport. Normally we could expect iran club that have players (as a whole) better than these gooz players but weaker than these one/two stars to do much better than this.
    Barcelona and else are stacked with stars in attack + midfield + defense + GK. these Al-guzmal just have one good striker. the rest is nothing special.

PS : Hiroshima just lost underservingly against River Plate due to a mistake of their GK.

Comment

I have a good feeling ZA will make a nice run again, they have a complete team and with a little more depth they can do some serious damage. sepahan could do something too if they can regain their form....both need some additions this winter. since edinho is in the market maybe sepahan can snag him.....they need a goalscorer badly
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Now since the Iran-Saudi relations have reached a new low point, Al-Hilal director Abdulrahman Bin Musaed urges the AFC to let the games between Saudi and Iranian clubs play on neutral soil. He simply says, that he won't let their team play in Iran or the Iranian team playing in Saudi and he's concerned about the safety of his players.

https://twitter.com/abdulrahman/stat...70071343906816
        http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=272556

Comment

^ What a bunch of little wussies lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Now since the Iran-Saudi relations have reached a new low point, Al-Hilal director Abdulrahman Bin Musaed urges the AFC to let the games between Saudi and Iranian clubs play on neutral soil. He simply says, that he won't let their team play in Iran or the Iranian team playing in Saudi and he's concerned about the safety of his players.

https://twitter.com/abdulrahman/stat...70071343906816
            http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=272556
            The 'neutral' soil will probably be somewhere like Bahrain..

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              I have a good feeling ZA will make a nice run again, they have a complete team and with a little more depth they can do some serious damage. sepahan could do something too if they can regain their form....both need some additions this winter. since edinho is in the market maybe sepahan can snag him.....they need a goalscorer badly
              That's what I think too. Good luck to both teams!

Comment

Free admission to watch Naft - El Jaish

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=277830

Comment

Al jeesh soorakhe.

Comment

Guangzhou Evergrande (ACL Champion 2015) signs Jackson Martinez for $42 million

Comment

Naft Tehran v Al Jaish, February 9th @Azadi Stadium

Last time they played

I'd say don't expect a win, Naft is depleted with financial issues and not doing very well in the league. But we never know of course, look at Persepolis last season who were bottom of the league but still beating teams packed with foreign stars

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        Naft Tehran v Al Jaish, February 9th @Azadi Stadium
                        Last time they played

I'd say don't expect a win, Naft is depleted with financial issues and not doing very well in the league. But we never know of course, look at Persepolis last season who were bottom of the league but still beating teams packed with foreign stars
                        That is different because you are talking about Gheyrat which only Persepolis players have. Red army plays full force even if they are not paid an entire season the rest of teams go on strike if they are behind payments for a couple of months.

Also a handful of other players from various clubs still have gheyrat, people such as Ando, but never an entire team. Nobody beats Red Typhoon in that area.

Comment

Qatari-Iranian Ahmad Moein Doozandeh plays in El-Jaish and will play against Naft.Also he has played against us in the Qatar U23 team. Can we call him a traitor?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            That is different because you are talking about Gheyrat which only Persepolis players have.

I have the impression that Perspolis has (since the last years ) the most biadab bazikon and like a handful of childish kids playing in this team.
                            Just look at the behaviour of Sadeghian and now Ahmadzadeh even Nourmohammadi they all don't know how to control their agressions. I am not sure If this is gheyrat
                            sigpic

Comment

naft naft parsal nist emsal, khaily soorakhe...dont expect much from naft this time.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post

I have the impression that Perspolis has (since the last years ) the most biadab bazikon and like a handful of childish kids playing in this team.
                                Just look at the behaviour of Sadeghian and now Ahmadzadeh even Nourmohammadi they all don't know how to control their agressions. I am not sure If this is gheyrat
                                and Makani, Khanzadeh, Mosalman.....

Comment

Working...
                                X