No announcement yet.

"Joma" New sponsor for TM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who gives a rats butt how its pronounced , be worried were stuck with a bs brand rather than having brands like puma and adidas
    sigpic

Comment

I guess it's not bothering anyone that they are not paying for this. Free sponsorship?! What the hell?!
      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
        I guess it's not bothering anyone that they are not paying for this. Free sponsorship?! What the hell?!
        I dont get it. Are IFF paying JOMA to sponsor Iran? The kit provider should provide everything for free..

Comment

When do you guys think they will reveal the appearance of the new kits?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            When do you guys think they will reveal the appearance of the new kits?
            We need to sign first, then all that other stuff will be announced
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

"Joma" New sponsor for TM?

Torabian said they will get the kits for free but the rest of the clothing and gear at a discounted rate. Seems fair.
              Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                Torabian said they will get the kits for free but the rest of the clothing and gear at a discounted rate. Seems fair.
                But dont teams usually get EVERYTHING for free??

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  But dont teams usually get EVERYTHING for free??
                  The kit manufacturers pay millions to the teams to basically sponsor their jerseys, but I guess not in Iran...

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/stor...e-kits-2015-16

Puma is paying Arsenal $234 million for 5 years ($47 million per year). The kit sponsor, Emirates Airlines, is also paying Arsenal the same amount.
                  Adidas is paying Chelsea $470 million for 10 years.
                  New Balance is paying Liverpool $262 million for 6 years.
                  Nike is paying Manchester City $112 million for 6 years.
                  Adidas is paying Manchester United $1.17 BILLION for 10 years ($117 million per year).
                  Under Armour is paying Tottenham $80 million for 5 years.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                    What's the point?

Comment

Agreed.
                      That was at least the good thing about Daei. He would provide as much as TM needed simply because he loved the exposure.

Comment

And again, just to be clear - the contract hasn't been signed yet.

Comment

For national teams, France gets 42.6 million Euros from Nike. China gets 14.5 million Euros from Nike and they're not even a top 4 Asian side:

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/lu...sorship-deals/

Germany might break the record for the most valuable international kit with 1 billion Euros over 10 years from Adidas:

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/0...-kit-deal.html

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            We need to sign first, then all that other stuff will be announced
                            Oh, right! I completely forgot that we haven't even signed yet

Comment

ensafan bazia inja aslan tu bagh nistan

Companies sponsor a team because they want to promote their brand in that market, so they can ultimately make sales. In Iran, the vast majority of Team Melli and club kits that people have are bootlegs/ copies.

uhlsport has consistently lost money in Iran, and realistically they have done us a huge favour up until now. Some people on this forum act like uhlsport should be so happy since "we let them" sponsor us.

The federation recently had a meeting with representatives from 360 (China/ Esteghlal's current kit provider) and Joma. The marketing director of the federation called Vahid Jafari (Romario Sports, distributor of uhlsport) and even he "voted" for Joma.

You think brands are begging to sponsor Team Melli? You guys act like adidas and Nike are just dying to provide our kits. What for? So 10 million clones can get sold in Iran without 1 dollar of it going in their bankroll?

Its remarkable how clueless and naive some people are.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                For national teams, France gets 42.6 million Euros from Nike. China gets 14.5 million Euros from Nike and they're not even a top 4 Asian side:

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/lu...sorship-deals/

Germany might break the record for the most valuable international kit with 1 billion Euros over 10 years from Adidas:

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/0...-kit-deal.html
                                The problem is with Copy Right laws that are not implemented in iran. In those countries only Nike can sell the jersey.. In iran har khari can make a replica with the Nike Logo and get away with it! Thats why they wont sponsor their kits for free bc they know they cant make the money back if they just give it away.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X