Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    Its not that simple azizam. If life would only be that simple
    Then if tm represents i.r you are an i.r supporter. Since you support a team that represents the regime.

Comment

I would prefer to play for '' Irania""
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        Then if tm represents i.r you are an i.r supporter. Since you support a team that represents the regime.
        Azizam you dont seem to understand that they are connected no matter what. Would you be ready to represent a regime that imprisoned your parents? instead of judging my decision you should accept it like i accept yours

Comment

Azizam you dont seem to understand that they are connected no matter what. Would you be ready to represent a regime that imprisoned your parents? instead of judging my decision you should accept it like i accept yours
          Doesn't your cousin play for the U-23 team? Or is that someone else on the forum with a screen name that starts with Z?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            Doesn't your cousin play for the U-23 team? Or is that someone else on the forum with a screen name that starts with Z?
            He does his parents weren't jailed. My dad was the only one in that side of family that was politically active he is living in exile for over 30 years now. What does his decision have to do with mine he grew up in Iran i didnt.

Comment

Would you play for Iran?

My parents had the same problem. It really doesn't matter. The regime fucked most of our parents in some way. The cinemas that were burned by IR In khuzestan belonged to my family. The IR did a lot of bad shit to my family. Still, it doesn't matter, the people who receive joy and happiness from watching you play are the PEOPLE OF IRAN, not the IR.

Unless your parents were actually guilty of doing something like mujaheddin or PKK, I don't see why you wouldn't play for Iran.
              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                My parents had the same problem. It really doesn't matter. The regime fucked most of our parents in some way. The cinemas that were burned by IR In khuzestan belonged to my family. The IR did a lot of bad shit to my family. Still, it doesn't matter, the people who receive joy and happiness from watching you play are the PEOPLE OF IRAN, not the IR.

I agree but you can't deny that who ever represents Iran at the same time represents the propaganda of the regime.

Comment

Would you play for Iran?

I agree but you can't deny that who ever represents Iran at the same time represents the propaganda of the regime.
                  I don't agree. I don't see how playing for Iran means that I support Islam or IR. Actually most people can grasp this in their head, it seems that just you can not understand.
                  A lot of people in my family played sports for Iran, and none of them support IR.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He does his parents weren't jailed. My dad was the only one in that side of family that was politically active he is living in exile for over 30 years now. What does his decision have to do with mine he grew up in Iran i didnt.
                    I was just curious to see if I remembered correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Before our game against Sweden, some MKO traitors demanded the match to be cancelled and claimed :"The players who represent the Iranian national team are a product of the regime. If you are not on their side and regime-friendly, you cannot represent the Iranian nation. And this product is now being welcomed by Sweden. This is an unbelievably huge problem. Through welcoming the national team they have legitimised the regime." (Translation by Catapract)

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/landslaget/kravet-pa-landslaget-stoppa-iran-matchen/

So, are Ali Karimi, Mehdi Mahdavikia, Vahid Hashemian, Javad Nekounam, Masoud Shojaei, Hossein Kaebi a product of IR and IR-friendly?

MKO are the greatest traitors ever, a bunch of bastards. How can you ever fight against your own country and kill your brothers?? If I had to choose between MKO and IR I would choose IR. However irrespective of that case, I would only choose Iran, no matter what...otherwise I couldn't give fully 100% for another country
                      ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Sweden without a doubt. Nothing to do with IFF and it being incompetent. It has to do with the fact that my sharaf won't let me play for the Islamic Republic of Iran. If it was a secular democratic Iran sure but this Iran with Khomeinis face looking down at me in Azadi and Rouhani showing up to watch me play. No thank you! Most people here won't understand cause their parents weren't Jailed by IR and their grandparents weren't jailed by the Shah.
                        Now before you judge me and start saying IRAN IS IRAN NOT IR. Just respect my decision as i respect yours to represent Iran.
                        Oh please bro... there is so much wrong with your post.

It is one thing to choose another country above Iran - that’s your decision and it should be respected - BUT it is other thing to call others, who choose to play for their homeland instead, as bi-sharaf and somehow claim they are clueless. My friend, there are a lot of people here on this forum that witnessed the same or even worse than you and your family - thousands of Iranians worldwide can share horrifc stories. Please don’t try to put yourself above us saying you have sharaf and we don’t - and as said, also please don’t act like you are the only that suffered from this regime. You want us to respect your decision, but in the same sentence you disrespect ours…

It’s very sad that these days football is becoming a "business" more and more, where everybody starts to put his own interest above the team & fans first. The way I see it at club level you can go your own way, but when it comes to the national team it should only be about passion and what your heart beats for, not what is better for ones career. If your heart beats for Sweden as well, totally ok. However to tell us playing for TM is like playing for IR is ridiculous. Actually football in Iran became so popular because of the exact opposite - it’s one of the few things left that constantly manages to set us apart from IR and they still can’t fully control the power of it. There is no further explanation needed on this - if you still insist on your opinion, then you should know that as a FAN you are actually worse for supporting this supposed team of IR and players like Ali Karimi that represented them according to you.
                        Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I just asked you guys to be respectful and this is what i get? You guys trying to explain to me why I'm wrong? I dont disrespect any of you guys seeing how i said i respect your decisions the same way i respect my cousins decision. I just told you guys how and why my decision would be not to play for Iran.

Comment

We should stop arguing because their is no right or wrong decision. If you would play for Team melli because you feel proud to be from an ancient civilization full of culture and heritage then by all means. On the other hand if you feel like you would be representing a gov't that defies your beliefs then it is also acceptable.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I don't really understand, people that wouldn't play for Iran as they say it would be supporting and representing the regime, then why would you actually support a team of players that according to you guys, "support and represent IR"?

Comment

I just asked you guys to be respectful and this is what i get? You guys trying to explain to me why I'm wrong? I dont disrespect any of you guys seeing how i said i respect your decisions the same way i respect my cousins decision. I just told you guys how and why my decision would be not to play for Iran.
                                Calling TM players and fans bi sharaf is very respectful. This site should be renamed bisharaffootball.com
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X