No announcement yet.

Addressing the short-term memories of many people on PFDC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davari and Beitashour already get enough stick from IR. Jealousy & envy are pretty common in our culture.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
      Davari and Beitashour already get enough stick from IR. Jealousy & envy are pretty common in our culture.
      What did ir do to them

Comment

Honestly, I would really like to see him and Beitashour given another chance.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
          What did ir do to them
          They don't consider them "vatanis"

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
            Davari "currently" sucks...
            Have you, Sly, and other members been to Germany to watch him practicing with his club? That seems the only way you can make such a definitive statement with any sort of clout. You are just farting words on your keyboard at this point when you guys make assumptions.

The major argument I keep seeing is "I's SEENT IT WITH MY EYES." Nobody has posted 4-5 videos of him "being a statute" while playing for Braunschweig. It's funny, because all the haters know that even with the videos of the Guinea match, it's too damn easy to point out Haddadifar (aka Senor Glass) and the CB's in that match gave huge space to the strikers to shoot on our goal. Please watch this goal against Angola, that some of you Jose Mourinho Jr's keep referring to and tell me what Davari could have done on the goal.

The goal is 0:22 seconds in. The fact that some of you are so jealous to blame him for that horrible defense is wrong and you should all just go to freaking hell with your idiotic and STUPID opinions worth less than the dump I took this morning. If Biranvand gets scored on like that "where was the RB!??!?!??!?! Why did our defense make such a mistake, nothing Bira can do! Well schucks "

It happens to Davari and is horrendous defense, but "Davari didn't make a diving save to the bottom right corner! He sucks! I hope Davari gets attacked by international drug smugglers!!!"

Seriously, the sheer hatred for this guy and pointing these out as "mistakes" shows how doodool ctulu and jealous many of you are.

Please though, one of you Mourinhos, tell me how a real, non-statue goalie would stop that goal? Run out and risk failing to punch a hard inswinging ball away? Haghighi screwed up punching a ball at half that speed. The defense should not allow a guy to run behind everyone unmarked. Iran still has problems stopping these inswinging balls to this day.

So yes, the next time you blame Davari for the goals in the Guinea match or this Angola match, please tell me how you would block the goal Manuel Neuer. I'm sure some of you "big men" would make diving saves and salvage horrible defensive play allowing these freebies on goal. A defense should protect a goalie. The goalie is partially at fault sometimes, but a shot to the top left corner on a breaking run that someone doesn't meaninglessly dive for does not make them a bad goalie. I'm sure if Davari would have aimlessly just dived for that rocket into the left corner vs. Guinea that was a free shot on goal from 25 yards out you would have still been bashing him. The guy was never going to win in your, or IR's book. As Team Melli Fan said, there is a REASON they are not invited. Most rational programs in world football would be inviting Beitashour to camp at least, but for some reason both Beita and Davari stopped being invited at the same time. I have also heard the notion that they are not Iranian enough to play for TM.

Guess which assholes allow for this dumb mentality??? Yep, YOU GUYS! Congrats you xenophobic wads. From day one, you question every players Iranian-ness, while I bet that half of you live abroad and have less of a connection to Iran that Hillary Clinton at this point. A lot of you make the rest of Iran look bad with your backward, xenophobic, homophobic, and generally phobic ways. Iranians are not accepting people, and we deserve for shitty stuff to happen to our people when so much of the population is retarded and backwards. We make fun of IR, but half of you share their small-minded world view. "Davari wants to play for TM, but he's Polish!!!" I still remember people saying this vividly. "Oh, their names are Steven and Daniel? Don't sound very Iranian." Yes, there were people on PFDC saying this too. Those people can rot in hell, I have no care for them. They are seriously the bottom rung dehatee Iranians that lie to people and say that they were Politicians and Millionaires in Iran, because they have dick envy of people who actually have money and power. Some Iranians are seriously some of the scummiest and lowest people on Earth. Heck, it's not a fluke we have this regime. Some people who were xenophobes and retarded dehatee's brought this regime to power. It's sad that some can't see how jealous their behavior is.

Oh, and I wish Daniel Davari was my cousin. He is a nice guy, and TM PLAYER. You guys make it seem like he is an alien or something. See any problem with that? He put on our national jersey, and some of you make supporting him to be some kind of problem. We should support all of our TM players, but some of you think Haghighi deserves playing time at Rubin or wherever he is, but Davari is rightfully on the bench at Arminia and belongs there. It's funny none of the retards can understand how retarded they are not seeing these simple issues. But, I support Davari, so I'm the bad guy. I know, only give "Iranians" the benefit of the doubt. Foreigners like Davari and Beitashour only get barely a chance and they're gone, horrible, trash.

Comment

^ Haji khoob gofti

Comment

I think the reason that Davari gets some flak, from me anyways, is that the second he was invited everybody was calling him the next big thing here, not too surprising considering we are part of the "hezbe baad" lol.

He hasn't seen action in a season and a half now. Haghighi stood his ground in the Portuguese league. Right now he is stuck in Kazan, but I'm confident that'll change soon.

True, both of them are 3rd choice in their clubs at the moment. But then there is also Davari's attitude in pictures and interviews and the general air of ambivalence that lingers around him. Of course this is a massive assumption and may not even be true, but it "feels" that someone like Haghighi values that position more.

Anyways, you are right, there are many assumptions being made. But Davari hasn't played football in a year and something, and his position in Braunschweig when they were in the first division was also under rotation if you remember. He didn't play in Switzerland and Haghighi was playing in Portugal. It's not that far fetched to see why Haghighi has been getting the position lately. He hasn't been great over the past two games, but also keep in mind (and like you said, don't have a short memory!) that he's been performing well for us, so no reason to drop him just yet.
                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                  I think the reason that Davari gets some flak, from me anyways, is that the second he was invited everybody was calling him the next big thing here, not too surprising considering we are part of the "hezbe baad" lol.

He hasn't seen action in a season and a half now. Haghighi stood his ground in the Portuguese league. Right now he is stuck in Kazan, but I'm confident that'll change soon.

True, both of them are 3rd choice in their clubs at the moment. But then there is also Davari's attitude in pictures and interviews and the general air of ambivalence that lingers around him. Of course this is a massive assumption and may not even be true, but it "feels" that someone like Haghighi values that position more.

Anyways, you are right, there are many assumptions being made. But Davari hasn't played football in a year and something, and his position in Braunschweig when they were in the first division was also under rotation if you remember. He didn't play in Switzerland and Haghighi was playing in Portugal. It's not that far fetched to see why Haghighi has been getting the position lately. He hasn't been great over the past two games, but also keep in mind (and like you said, don't have a short memory!) that he's been performing well for us, so no reason to drop him just yet.
                  Thank you for a reasonable and well-thought response. If you look at my other posts, you will see that I was never in favor of replacing Haghighi. That was not the purpose of this post to argue that Davari was better than Haghighi or anything. I was just tired of reading Biranvand is the best, Haghighi is second or third, and Davari is 7th or 10th in the pecking order. I argue that all of our GK's and players generally are prone to mistakes and inconsistency. My point is that Daniel Davari suited up for our TM, and many people write him off, because they honestly never wanted him in the team in the first place. People saying he's in whatever order of Iranian GK's is just an assumption, as you said, and it is very likely that he is in the same boat as Beitashour, since they stopped being invited at the same time. I am not comparing Davari's current form to Beita's just saying that Beita no longer being invited can be an indication that there is a reason (some say IFF) that these guys are no longer invited. If some members here want to assume Davari is not invited anymore because he is 7th or 100th in the pecking order, that is fine. They should just know that such an assumption ignores many factors surrounding Davari's career. He doesn't "suck" but rather made a bad decision leaving to Grasshoppers last year.

Also, in Bundesliga 2013-2014, Davari started 29 of 34 league matches, and missed a few due to injury. His backup Petkovic, whose place he took, only played in 5 league matches in 2013-2014. Doesn't make a difference, but Davari did do well in the Bundesliga. At least as well as Haghighi did in the weaker Portuguese league. I admit and will continue to admit that Davari not playing is bad, but Haghighi being invited while not playing should not allow the excuse that Davari is low on the pecking order for being on the bench too. People who say "he sucks" in any fashion are who I really want to target here. Again, nobody has said how they would have stopped that Angola goal, which was the product of horrible defense, so I'm fairly sure my argument prevails. Other than "he sucks because I saw him play once and he sucked (which I highly doubt, one mistake in a game does not imply you suck)" I have not read an argument laying down why he sucks. It's just people's opinions based on a couple of mistakes that Haghighi made twice in one week. Mistakes happen people, so you should be forgiving of our TM players and prop them up to succeed. Instead, many of you kick our players when they are down. Really classy lot of fans we have.

Comment

You can't say Davari sucks just because he had a bad game vs Guinea. Every goalkeeper has had a bad game one time or another. Haghighi made that mistake against Japan. Are we gonna say he should be beheaded and banned from Team Melli just because he made a mistake? No.

Comment

Working...
                    X