No announcement yet.

Taha Shariati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great vid. I would life to see one on sharifi. I know there will be a ton of highlights for him since he is an all action attacking midfielder, can put in excellent goals,assists, and tackles. And has already played Esteghlal Khuzestan at just 16.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Great work, this kid looks pretty promising. Maybe the fact that he looks Irish/British will help him get scouted easier I'd love to see mansourian give him a chance or two this season, he looks to have exceptional physique for someone his age and I think could hold his own against a weaker team in PGL or azadegan. We need young CB's right now we don't seem to have too many options.
      He is only 16, so I doubt he would get any first team minutes at any PGL club, let alone Esteghlal.

IMO, he should get the heck out of Iran ASAP (go to a lower European league) . We have seen it too many times (Cheshmi, Barzay, Sadeghian etc.) players who choose to stay in Iran in a critical moment of their development as a professional footballer.

Once that ship sails, it will be hard for Shariati to make it to Europe later on in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        great vid. I would life to see one on sharifi. I know there will be a ton of highlights for him since he is an all action attacking midfielder, can put in excellent goals,assists, and tackles. And has already played Esteghlal Khuzestan at just 16.
        I know I've said it before, but I think this kid is DEFINITELY the future of Iranian football!

Hopefully I will have some more motivation to make a video on Sharifi aswell.

Comment

This kid is looks sharp. What I like the most is that he's not only a great defender, but he's a very good footballer. His skills on the deck, passing and control of the ball is brilliant for his age. That last highlight when he controls the ball after lobbing it over the attacker shows how comfortable he is with the ball. That's why Pouraliganji has been so successful for Iran under Querioz, he wants that assuredness in the back players.

Tall boy, good with both feet, reads the game very well and always looks to pass first rather than clear the ball in row Z. Modern Central Defender.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
            He is only 16, so I doubt he would get any first team minutes at any PGL club, let alone Esteghlal.

IMO, he should get the heck out of Iran ASAP (go to a lower European league) . We have seen it too many times (Cheshmi, Barzay, Sadeghian etc.) players who choose to stay in Iran in a critical moment of their development as a professional footballer.

Once that ship sails, it will be hard for Shariati to make it to Europe later on in his career.
            Eh you never know, especially with mansourian's willingness to give chances to young players, he could get a chance or two in a less important game. Not saying its probable but rather saying I'd like to see it. Saeid Ezi was 16 when he was playing regularly for malavan.

Agreed with the rest - not just him but all talented young guys should leave ASAP. Hopefully with the u17 world cup coming up he will have a some offers from european teams
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

At least we know during youth tournaments European scouts are watching our players. Very likely we will some transfer after the U17 and U20 World Cup next year.

Comment

I had to show my sefeed friends this guy. They all were pretty impressed... honestly, its rare to see a guy like his age play with such intelligence in the back and with such good physique at around 6'1-6'2... and only 16 y/o!!

Comment

He looks like he has all the tools for a CB to succeed in a top European league.

The first and most important step is to get out of Iran and immediately start to develop in any top 15 European league! Only then his talent will be maximized.

Comment

He scored against Perspolis in the U21 derby.

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                      Great video!!! Taha Shariati is a really good defender and he can be the next Jalal Hosseini. If i'm not mistaken he also scored a supergoal against Albania (30m at least).
                      Edit: I found his goal against Albania on youtube now
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYgJrriya0U (start at 26:13)

Wow, what a great read and what a shot.

That was from 30-40 meters away.
                      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Taha at today's U21 derby. According to himself, he is regularly playing in Esteghlal's Omid (U21) team, ever since he joined them.

Comment

Apparently this is his instagram

https://www.instagram.com/taha._.shariati/?hl=en

Comment

به گزارش ورزش سه، سید رضا افتخاری مدیرعامل استقلال پس از پایان جلسه روز سه شنبه با علیرضا منصوریان در پاسخ به این سوال که آیا استقلال قصد خرید مدافع دارد، اعلام کرد که یک بازیکن از تیم امیدهای این تیم به جمع شاگردان منصوریان اضافه می شود.

طاها شریعتی مدافع تیم ملی نوجوانان که از ابتدای فصل برای تیم امید استقلال به میدان می رفت، مدافع مورد نظر منصوریان برای حضور در تیم بزرگسالان استقلال است. این فوتبالیست شبستری که سبک بازی او نیز شباهت زیادی به پژمان منتظری دارد، در فصل گذشته نمایش قابل قبولی در امیدهای استقلال داشت و در دربی امیدها نیز که با برد استقلال همراه شد، یکی از دو گل آبی ها را وارد دروازه حریف کرد.

Comment

Great news. If he gets meaningful minutes for senior team he will be more prepared to shine at WC U18. Hopefully mansourian gives the kid a chance

Comment

دعوت نامه تیم اتریشی برای ستاره جوانان استقلال

شریعتی مدافع تیم جوانان استقلال با دعوت نامه یک تیم اتریشی برای حضور در تمرینات این تیم رو به رو است.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، طاها شریعتی مدافع جوان تیم های پایه استقلال که در تیم ملی جوانان نیز حضور دارد با دعوت نامه یک تیم اتریشی برای حضور در این تیم رو به رو است.

شریعتی که در لیگ شانزدهم با درخواست منصوریان هفته های زیادی در کنار تیم بزرگسالان استقلال به تمرین پرداخت از جمله بازیکنان مستعد فوتبال ایران است که خیلی زود عملکرد او در مسابقات آسیایی مورد توجه باشگاه امباسی اتریش قرار گرفته است.

در این دعوت نامه که یک نسخه از آن در اختیار ورزش سه قرار دارد، از شریعتی دعوت به عمل آمده تا به مدت 90 روز در تابستان پیش رو در تمرینات این تیم اتریشی برای نشان دادن توانایی های خود حاضر شود و پس از جلب رضایت کادرفنی این تیم، می تواند قراردادی با این باشگاه به امضا برساند.

Comment

Working...
                                X