No announcement yet.

Taha Shariati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t mean to divert this topic, but I figured people who watched Shariati would know. How is Amir Hussein Hassanzadeh progressing? He was another guy on the U17 team that showed a lot of potential.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      Fak
      yea, it takes a lot of Discipline and mindfulness from the injured person to avoid putting further weight and pressure off you feet after an ankle surgery of sorts...!! thats why it tends to not heal properly and become a recurring problem..!!
      He also broke his arm at one point and he had a hamstring injury that knocked him out for 90 days.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Fak
        yea, it takes a lot of Discipline and mindfulness from the injured person to avoid putting further weight and pressure off you feet after an ankle surgery of sorts...!! thats why it tends to not heal properly and become a recurring problem..!!
        he also tore an achilles and broke an arm (this was the more minor of his injury issues lol).

Hosseinzadeh has been very good recently for saipa. One of the brightest young talents in the league in the class below salmani, ghayedi. He has recovered very well after his own Achilles (or maybe it was ACL, dont remember) tear that kept him from moving to Cordoba in spain after transfer had already been finalized. Much stronger physically and a really unique profile. Can play CAM or Wing, good speed and great dribbling ability.

pic of him from few months ago

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          he also tore an achilles and broke an arm (this was the more minor of his injury issues lol).

Hosseinzadeh has been very good recently for saipa. One of the brightest young talents in the league in the class below salmani, ghayedi. He has recovered very well after his own Achilles (or maybe it was ACL, dont remember) tear that kept him from moving to Cordoba in spain after transfer had already been finalized. Much stronger physically and a really unique profile. Can play CAM or Wing, good speed and great dribbling ability.

pic of him from few months ago
          daYum.... those ThunderThighz....!! Hercules ...Hercules 🤩
          i dont remember the lille homies game from WC but the kid looks to be serious about his fitness..!!? be mehdi gofteh zeki boro jolo boogh bezan ...!!

Comment

I remember Shariati and Esmaeilzadeh being the future of our defence. But IPL managers are so small minded and never take any risks when it comes to youth. I had high hopes for Amirhossein Esmaeilzadeh but I have no clue what form he is in today….
            Such a pity

Comment

Very sad about Shariati. I had such high hopes for him. Hope he recovers and regains his form. Even if not, wish him all the best no matter what happens.

Comment

Taha Shariati has probably one of the best highlights I've seen from an Iranian... Such a shame his injuries have stagnated his career, he should've been playing in Portugal or Germany by now

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Taha Shariati has probably one of the best highlights I've seen from an Iranian... Such a shame his injuries have stagnated his career, he should've been playing in Portugal or Germany by now
                  He's just so incredibily skillfull for a cb... he's still only 21 though, hopefully if he can get 2 injury free-ish seasons under his belt he'll be back on track

Comment

Didn't he have a trial in the Netherlands but failed to impress?

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat Tehran View Post
                      Didn't he have a trial in the Netherlands but failed to impress?
                      Together with Delfi. But it was at their U19 with Mark van Bommel as coach back then (i think it was 2018).
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Any news on this talented lad?

Comment

Working...
                        X