Taha Shariati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
    Well if you lived in Saadat Abaad and went to Seyed Razi elementary school back in 1997-98, then it might be the same Ali lol.
    Ali redhead from Saadat Abaad for team melli
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Taha Shariati Khamene

Taha Shariati is a 16 year old centre-back who recently represented Iran at the 2016 AFC U-16 Championship. The youngster was part of a backline which only conceded 4 goals in 6 games, including 3 clean sheets.

https://youtu.be/n5JE8FsBT4A

As I said before, this was the largest project I had done thus far. There was about 10 hours of gameplay to analyse, but I hope you guys enjoy it.

BTW, after thoroughly going through all our matches, I have recently realised what a BEAST of a player Mohammad Sharifi is! I only watch senior football, and it is still rare to find an attacking player that can defend aswell. Sharifi is a special type of player who can attack at one end and defend at the other end too. That seems to be what all top managers look out for in an attacking player. You don't even need to be a professional scout to know that this kid will be in one of the top 3 European leagues in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        Taha Shariati is a 16 year old centre-back who recently represented Iran at the 2016 AFC U-16 Championship. The youngster was part of a backline which only conceded 4 goals in 6 games, including 3 clean sheets.

As I said before, this was the largest project I had done thus far. There was about 10 hours of gameplay to analyse, but I hope you guys enjoy it.

BTW, after thoroughly going through all our matches, I have recently realised what a BEAST of a player Mohammad Sharifi is! I only watch senior football, and it is still rare to find an attacking player that can defend aswell. Sharifi is a special type of player who can attack at one end and defend at the other end too. That seems to be what all top managers look out for in an attacking player. You don't even need to be a professional scout to know that this kid will be in one of the top 3 European leagues in no time.
        Excellent video!! For sure he has a lot of talent… looks like a pure center back to me.

Reminds me of a young, faster Per Mertesacker

Comment

It's up on our Twitter:

https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...40328158314496

Comment

Great video!!! Taha Shariati is a really good defender and he can be the next Jalal Hosseini. If i'm not mistaken he also scored a supergoal against Albania (30m at least).

Edit: I found his goal against Albania on youtube now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYgJrriya0U (start at 26:13)

Comment

Been working on a highlight video for Taha over the past two weeks.
              It's definitely the biggest project I've done thus far (around 10 hours of game footage to analyse). All the footage is in 1080p HD, so it will be very good quality.
              It'll be ready in the next few days!
              Clearly you're not on Twitter - get your ass on there and retweet your own video!

Comment

Man I wish we could provide all this info about our prospects to world-class scouts

St. Mark I really hope you consider that a possible change in career path
                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Great defender indeed! He's very good in intercepting/winning the ball from the opponent! I'm not sure about his passing/playmaking ability. If that's good too, he'll definitely be a promising player, as a second Jalal Hosseini!

Has any senior club snatched him up yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    Great defender indeed! He's very good in intercepting/winning the ball from the opponent! I'm not sure about his passing/playmaking ability. If that's good too, he'll definitely be a promising player, as a second Jalal Hosseini!

Has any senior club snatched him up yet?
                    Esteghlal

Comment

You have done a fabulous job on that video bro.!. Exactly what Agents are looking for - good quality, decent music and no BS replays, scenes or useless video effects. Straight to the point with some strong Highlights from Shariati. I suggest you to put more info in the description section, and maybe also add the link to this thread. This will make it easier for those who are interested in him and want to know more - just a tipp

Instead of creating 30 pages discussing where Azmoun may end up, we should use our energy to increase the attention on talents like Shariati. A huge khaste nabashid to littlepersia17 - this is what we need! More focus on players that might to be known yet, instead of only supporting them once they have the hype. I am predicting Shariati to make a name for himself soon, something tells me he has the right requirements to do so...
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

oh man great video bro!! for a center back he looks to be extremely composed on the ball. In the video at least he looked a level above the rest!! well that's one for the future, hope he makes the right decisions early in his footballing career!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                          You have done a fabulous job on that video bro.!. Exactly what Agents are looking for - good quality, decent music and no BS replays, scenes or useless video effects. Straight to the point with some strong Highlights from Shariati. I suggest you to put more info in the description section, and maybe also add the link to this thread. This will make it easier for those who are interested in him and want to know more - just a tipp

Instead of creating 30 pages discussing where Azmoun may end up, we should use our energy to increase the attention on talents like Shariati. A huge khaste nabashid to littlepersia17 - this is what we need! More focus on players that might to be known yet, instead of only supporting them once they have the hype. I am predicting Shariati to make a name for himself soon, something tells me he has the right requirements to do so...
                          Thanks.

My agenda is to promote ours Centre Backs, as none of them currently play in Europe.

I'm just not sure what implications there are with him going to europe, since he has recently joined Esteghlal's U-19 team.

Comment

We'll at least if he does go to Europe, he'd fit better with the crowd

Comment

Thanks

Very great and very important work

Next up please make a similar video on his partner in central defense - Esmaeilzadeh.
                              IMO both have equally high potential.

Comment

Great work, this kid looks pretty promising. Maybe the fact that he looks Irish/British will help him get scouted easier I'd love to see mansourian give him a chance or two this season, he looks to have exceptional physique for someone his age and I think could hold his own against a weaker team in PGL or azadegan. We need young CB's right now we don't seem to have too many options.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X