Taha Shariati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    i never understand how IPL has so much money to offer domestic players yet offer money for no name foreign players... if we have money, why can't we go after any big name players?
    $500,000 is not going to attract anyone that good... we're better off trying to find good young players from foreign countries or developing our own.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      i never understand how IPL has so much money to offer domestic players yet offer money for no name foreign players... if we have money, why can't we go after any big name players?
      well IPL salaries are now between 300mil to 2 bil toman per season. u do the math

Comment

Taha Shariati

“Stage” in Dutch means literally an internship / trial for our boys so we might got too excited. Hopefully they impress the staff to sign them.

EU teams are silly as fuck giving our most talented bunch trials every time while Koreans and Japanese walk in like it’s no big deal.

Comment

Guys,

I can confirm a close source to Gol Bezan has mentioned to us that our youngsters Taha Shariati & Younes Delfi are in fact training with PSV under the guidance of coach Mark van Bommel, former Bayern Munich, AC Milan, PSV player and Dutch International.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
            Guys,

I can confirm a close source to Gol Bezan has mentioned to us that our youngsters Taha Shariati & Younes Delfi are in fact training with PSV under the guidance of coach Mark van Bommel, former Bayern Munich, AC Milan, PSV player and Dutch International.
            So Younes Delfi too? That is incredible!!! I hope they can sign with PSV!!! If they start training there at this age, they can definitely reach the stars by the time they are 22-23!!! Our future TM would be sealed!!!

What news of Allahyar Sayyad?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              So Younes Delfi too? That is incredible!!! I hope they can sign with PSV!!! If they start training there at this age, they can definitely reach the stars by the time they are 22-23!!! Our future TM would be sealed!!!

What news of Allahyar Sayyad?
              remarkably, allahyar is only 16 years old. He cant sign a contract with a euro team for another year and a half at least. It really is amazing, he is the most developed player physically i have seen at his age. Mainly due to coming from a family of all wrestlers.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                Guys,

gol bezan is such an awesome source. Loved the interview with van den brom

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  remarkably, allahyar is only 16 years old. He cant sign a contract with a euro team for another year and a half at least. It really is amazing, he is the most developed player physically i have seen at his age. Mainly due to coming from a family of all wrestlers.
                  How do youngsters like Odegaard get signed by Real Madrid then? Is it cause they're both part of UEFA or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    How do youngsters like Odegaard get signed by Real Madrid then? Is it cause they're both part of UEFA or something?
                    yeah the rule is for non euro players

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Are you serious?! He's 16?! Maybe he's another Kaebi! lol

But damn...he looked much better than all our other forwards in the U17 WC! Then teams like PSV should get him for their youth team instead if they are smart! and they should do it fast before other teams snatch him up right when he turns 18!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                        It's probably for their youth or B team. I don't thnk it's for their A team.

Comment

PSV heeft twee jeugdinternationals uit Iran op proef: Taha Shariati en Younes Delfi. Het duo, dat vorig jaar op het WK Onder-17 uitkwanm, traint deze week bij het PSV Onder-19 van Mark van Bommel. (Eindhovens Dagblad)

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=324445

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            Are you serious?! He's 16?! Maybe he's another Kaebi! lol

But damn...he looked much better than all our other forwards in the U17 WC! Then teams like PSV should get him for their youth team instead if they are smart! and they should do it fast before other teams snatch him up right when he turns 18!!!
                            its crazy to think about. But obviously its true. He has the genetics of a wrestler and it shows.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              PSV heeft twee jeugdinternationals uit Iran op proef: Taha Shariati en Younes Delfi. Het duo, dat vorig jaar op het WK Onder-17 uitkwanm, traint deze week bij het PSV Onder-19 van Mark van Bommel. (Eindhovens Dagblad)

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=324445
                              Ok!!!! So they are on trial in their U19 team! Now that makes more sense.

Still great! I hope they can remain there.

Comment

im sure they will both impress at the trial.They are both in good shape considering both have been with PGPL first teams the entire year and both have played some matches Delfi was fixed earlier in the season for SS khuzestan and scored a few goals. Taha started 3 matches I think for Saipa. Thats already more first team experience than PSV youth teams. Im sure physically they will be at the required, if not higher than that of PSV youth. Tactically Chamanian prepared them very well so im sure they are aware in that aspect of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X