Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Delfi doesn't turn 18 until October so this can become a problem
    they just put the formality of the contract on the back-burner till then and by then they'll know for sure if they wanna offer him a contract or not after a lenghty test trials..!!

PSV got themselves some good talent scouts .... these two were my top 2 Iranian young players of the last U17WC..! Taha ahead of all by a country mile..!

Comment

Delfi doesn't turn 18 until October so this can become a problem
      this was also mentioned by the fans on twitter but apparently PSV does some lowkey things like this with other players as well where they basically give them time to train with the youth teams and make agreements but don’t officially sign until they turn 18

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        they just put the formality of the contract on the back-burner till then and by then they'll know for sure if they wanna offer him a contract or not after a lenghty test trials..!!

PSV got themselves some good talent scouts .... these two were my top 2 Iranian young players of the last U17WC..! Taha ahead of all by a country mile..!
        for sure. They were definitely sending scouts all over the u17 wc. They’re world class in terms of scouting and youth development

Comment

Taha, Delfi, Allahyar should be invited to TM this time next year after the Asian Cup

Comment

Taha, Delfi, Allahyar should be invited to TM this time next year after the Asian Cup
            i don’t see why Taha shouldn’t be invited for the asian cup itself. If he’s already in Europe by then, we should be looking into integrate him into tm asap. We need our successor to hosseini. A future back line with Taha and PAG is solid

Comment

Report by @RikElfrink (https://twitter.com/RikElfrink) is that both Delfi and Shariati are training with Under-19 PSV team.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Is this this picture you are talking about?

Not sure if edgy hipster or local tramp.

Comment

Hopefully the biggest raw diamond Allahyar will be signed by an european ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                    Hopefully the biggest raw diamond Allahyar will be signed by an european ASAP.
                    Galatasaray wanted to sign him - flew him out to Istanbul and he was about to sign but then they didn't cause they didn't think they would be able to circumvent the law that stipulates that you can only sign players over 18.

Allahyar is my favourite player out of this incredibly talented bunch. Ghobeishavi is another underrated player, excellent one!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Report by @RikElfrink (https://twitter.com/RikElfrink) is that both Delfi and Shariati are training with Under-19 PSV team.
                      Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        which tweet? cant find it

Comment

these guys can get insane money playing i iran. if they sign to play u19 or even u21 in holland its basically for free for several years. huge sign of character

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            which tweet? cant find it
                            https://twitter.com/RikElfrink/statu...66980788391943

Follow the thread.

Comment

World class scouting and our TM running riot in the U17 tournament are all well and good but this probably wouldn't be happening if the likes of Gucci and to a greater extent AJ weren't serving PSV their asses on a plate in the past few years They definitely helped in opening the doors. And there might well be a certain Portuguese man who may well have sowed these seeds 5 or 6 years ago. This is what genuine meaningful progress looks like. Brings a tear to the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                these guys can get insane money playing i iran. if they sign to play u19 or even u21 in holland its basically for free for several years. huge sign of character
                                i never understand how IPL has so much money to offer domestic players yet offer money for no name foreign players... if we have money, why can't we go after any big name players?

Comment

Working...
                                X