Taha Shariati

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Taha Shariati

Hybrid View

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 11,818 Times in 4,982 Posts

Taha Shariati

Show day for Taha

In few hours he will play against Lebanon.

He is best CD player for his age in Iran and should he continue progress he will be great asset for U19, U22 and maybe some day even TM.

U16 has few prospects Savari, Ghobeishavi, Sardari, Gholamzadeh, Esmaeili...beside Shariati.
    He is Captain of his team Moghavemat but not U16. U16 captain Kohkan is not in the team( Injury) and Taha has the chance.
    Soon we will find out if they will deliver.

Taha Shariati Khamene

طه شریعتی خامنه از سن ۵ سالگی در باشگاه فرهنگی ورزشی هود کن فعالیت فوتبالی خود را آغاز نمود.
    در سن ۱۰ سالگی به عنوان کاپیتان منتخب تهران انتخاب شد و پس از آن به باشگاه مقاومت تهران پیوست .
    در این تیم نیز به دلیل درخشش فوق العاده توانست در مدت کوتاهی جایگاه کاپیتانی را از آن خود کند لازم به ذکر است
    تیم مقاومت تهران با کاپیتانی طه شریعتی
    در رده نونهالان توانست پس از ۱۰ سال مقام قهرمانی لیگ نونهالان را بدست آورد و به یکه تازی رقیب دیرینه خود ( سایپا) در این مقطع سنی پایان دهد.

در سن ۱۳ سالگی به اردوی تیم ملی ( زیر ۱۴ سال ) دعوت شد و از همان روز به عنوان بازیکن فیکس در تیم ملی جایگاه خود را تثبیت کرد .
    لازم به ذکر است بااین تیم توانست عنوان سوم آسیا را کسب کند .
    و اکنون نیز به عنوان بازیکن فیکس تیم ملی زیر ۱۶ سال ( نوجوانان ) زیر نظر آقای حمید علیدوستی در حال آماده سازی برای حضور قدرتمند
    در بازیهای آسیایی که در شهریورماه ۹۴ برگزار خواهد شد است از این تورنمت ۴ تیم برتر سهمیه حضور در جام جهانی را خواهند داشت.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    If his that good, he should make the move to Europe like Ezzatollahi

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,145 Times in 1,435 Posts
    I was always wondering who this youth player was. He looks 100% caucasian with his red hair, light skin, and facial features. He looks like a nice kid, and a lot of my friends would be confused if he played for TM in the future haha. I hope he gets better and makes it, so my friends will ask who is that Irish guy on TM lol.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Afat11 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,588 Times in 769 Posts
    It's too soon to judge how good he is, at his age players should focus and develope their technique and football IQ so to speak. Strength comes later, in a few years we'll be able to tell if he has what it takes to become a professional player and in a later stage if he is good enough for TM.

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,242 Times in 4,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Afat11 View Post
    I was always wondering who this youth player was. He looks 100% caucasian with his red hair, light skin, and facial features. He looks like a nice kid, and a lot of my friends would be confused if he played for TM in the future haha. I hope he gets better and makes it, so my friends will ask who is that Irish guy on TM lol.
    I just wanted to point out that the use of the word Caucasian is totally wrong in the white English speaking world. Those people are west European, WE are Caucasian, I am azari, I am a Caucasian, not some dude from Ireland! The word does not mean "white" and is constantly used incorrectly.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KeonKish For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 11,818 Times in 4,982 Posts
    First game
    45+' Bahrain U16 0-3 (-) India U16

India U16

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 20,141 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Looks like Ebrahim Taghipour - who I thought was always underrated.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,652 Times in 5,427 Posts
    Great
    Just what we were missing .,!
    Rare, Red head in TM..!
    Come to think of it we already have our young RB red head ..!
    Joking aside we badly need youth reinforcement in CD position in TM , I hope this kid pans out. ..!

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,943 Times in 4,566 Posts
    I used to have a friend in first grade who looked like him. He had blonde reddish hair and his name was Ali

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 Times in 714 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli1 View Post
    I used to have a friend in first grade who looked like him. He had blonde reddish hair and his name was Ali
    WTF me tooo
    He was redhead too and is still a friend of mine. His name is Ali too and of course he is iranian. Maybe we are talking about the same Ali? I am going to play against his team this weekend as we are in the same league in germany xD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.