Team Melli Futsal News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goalie out for Iran 3 min left
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Possession: Iran (I'm guessing 98.3%) ... we suck at finishing ... their goalie is better than ours
      This Color
      Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

شمسایی آدم نیست. مربیگریش هم بدرد عمش میخوره.د .

Comment

Too many wasted opportunities 😪

Comment

Ouch og by Iran with pulled goalie

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Jesus Christ, what a way to finish the game. One of the most embarrassing own goals in history!!!
              This Color
              Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Japanese goalie stood tall. Last second goal by TM not enough. 3-2 Japan wins.

Comment

I saw a bit of 2nd half on n of..!
                  Looked to me as Japan pretty much pulled a CQ on our boys ..!
                  Parked the bus, frustrated us & took full advantage of the very limited opportunities to grab a lead from FKs & OG? Missed that 3rd goal ..!
                  Annoying as all hell …! When u lose a big game like that vs a lesser quality opponent..! 😡
                  Now we know how some heavyweight opponents of TM feel when they tie or lose a game ..! 😆

Comment

Japan goalie was MOTM.

TM did everything right (with tons of shots on goal), except for the own goal at the end which was an unforced error.

Japan seems to be our kryptonite in almost every continental final.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Japan goalie was MOTM.

TM did everything right (with tons of shots on goal), except for the own goal at the end which was an unforced error.

Japan seems to be our kryptonite in almost every continental final.
                      If TM had done every thing right then it would have been the winner!

The difference between us and Japan is we have hurray hurray style they do everything in accordance with a well tested plan. Their coaches are educated ours is not.

Comment

I watch various sports and our athletes have Japan syndrome or something. Iran always struggles against Japan in football, futsal, beach soccer, basketball, volleyball etc.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                          I watch various sports and our athletes have Japan syndrome or something. Iran always struggles against Japan in football, futsal, beach soccer, basketball, volleyball etc.
                          We dominated them this match. It was one bad back pass OG and incredible GK from Japan. Any other day could have been 4 or 5-2 for TM.

Comment

Consolation prize

Comment

Shame we couldn't convert these stats into a championship against Japan (which doesn't even have a player in the top 7 scorers, while we had 3)

Comment

Uzbekistan is hosting the next World Cup (24 teams) between 14 Sep - 6 Oct.
                                Before that we have Thailand hosting Asian Cup (16 teams) between 17 Apr - 28 Apr.
                                Top 4 team (beside Uzbekistan) qualify for the WC.
                                Iran is in group D with Kuwait, Bahrain and Afghanistan.

Can our futsal boys be the ones to break the semifinal "curse" and bring home the WC trophy?

In 2016 WC we finished 3rd after losing the semifinal to Russia 3-2.
                                In 2021 WC we choked in QF against Kazakhstan 3-2 after leading 2-0...
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X