Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
    actually it's good that Queiroz has nominated him for the WCQ. We need every strength to get vital points
    No, we are playing Guam and India. If we can't handle them without Hajsafi, we should stop playing football.

Comment

Some footage from Hajsafi couple of years ago made by Tadeau Martins:

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Some footage from Hajsafi couple of years ago made by Tadeau Martins:

look at our team back then. The passes and ball control on ground were a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          look at our team back then. The passes and ball control on ground were a lot better.
          I noticed that as well, our passing under Ghotbi was pretty good.

Comment

I think it's just a highlight video guys. The good tic-tac-toe passing is highlighted. Also, under the Ghotbi era, we were the Aliasghari football kings. Aghili was a staple of TM then, and would start every play with a nice zeerehtoop that would lose position.

I'm thinking rose-tinted glasses.

We've had some zeerehtoop under CQ's era, but we've also had some great tic-tac-toe passing that I can clearly remember. Often involving Ashkan and Heydari. That could make a nice highlight video too.

The point, when certain players play, we are Aliasghari, regardless of coach. When certain players like Dejagah and Hajsafi have the ball, they are better at ground passes to keep possession. Other players on our team now, and back in 2010-2011 are prone to giving passes that bounce all around the pitch.

Guaranteed, you will see more ground passes now that Ashkan is in the team against Guam than we saw against Turkmenistan. We had a team full of young players with zero chemistry, don't forget some of the amazing passes we did against Argentina in the world cup.

Comment

^I agree..!
              Hossaini (as Rock Solid and immense his presence has been in our TM D) is another big Ali-asghari, bezan ziresh defender ..!! and when we used to line him up next to Aghili...!!! vaveyla..!! lol
              it wasnt till Montazeri slowly working himself into TM starting line on D and Ando/Neku having to track all the way back, that we slowly began gain some easy outlets for ground passes from D line into our wings and MF..!
              Besides as you mentioned you certainly Can not put too much stock into a few minutes Highlight reel youtube video..!! its the magic of Editing, hard @ work in such vids..!!

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                He needed such a move to improve. I think it's why he stopped improving. He will be a great player, he is fit, injury free, versatile. We will see if he plays as a winger or a midfielder, should be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                indeed, spot on..!
                hopefully its not too late for him to improve his composure and professional approach and decision making on the ball..!!?

and he couldnt have chosen a better place to gain such experiences and polish up his game as a result..!!

just hoping it doesnt become the case of trying to teach an old dog, new tricks..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  I noticed that as well, our passing under Ghotbi was pretty good.
                  Our passing under Ghotbi was alright, but our ball possession was not.

Comment

Comment

The Aghili aimless long-passes... They are definately not missed
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Funny thing was Ghotbi won The league with PP with those same tactics. He called it "toopaye 2vom" began airesh and go after the secondary plays after contact. Worked for him against our teams but defenetly showed its flaws against Korea at the asian cup.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Is he going to be in FIFA?

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                            Is he going to be in FIFA?
                            He will be in the game, but probably not in the Ultimate Team mode.

As we saw with Ansarifard who transferred to Osasuna on August 29 of last year, they don't take the time to put players who transferred into Europe or the leagues in the game if those players transfer after a certain date. Of course, that excludes high profile transfers.

Hajsafi is not a high enough profile player, so we will be only able to use him in modes outside of Ultimate Team.

I'm going by history here, and I hope I'm wrong though and he's in UT.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

As we saw with Ansarifard who transferred to Osasuna on August 29 of last year, they don't take the time to put players who transferred into Europe or the leagues in the game if those players transfer after a certain date. Of course, that excludes high profile transfers.

Hajsafi is not a high enough profile player, so we will be only able to use him in modes outside of Ultimate Team.

are they adding greek league in this years edition?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

Well, he was at fut wc so they have a picture of him they could use.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X