No announcement yet.

Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damesh garm Ehsan. I am glad he went even though he will be missed. Bagherian is ruining Sepahan. He is a moron. I wish we could get Saket back or even Khalian.

Comment

UAE and Qatar's worst stadiums and facilities are better than those of top teams in Iran, let alone Germany, it's not something that we don't already know. If we based ourselves on that logic we would be happy every time our players transfered to Qatari teams.

I think that Bundesliga 2 is a decent league and a good start, it's definitely better for Ehsan to go there instead of staying in Iran and repeating his performances again, but personally I am just disappointed that the best offer a player of his caliber received is one from the second league in Germany. Look at the Japanese and Korean players in the Bundesliga (1), do you really think Hajsafi is worse than them? I have seen most of them play, and they certainly aren't. I would even say that he is better than more than couple of them. It's crazy that you always find a random average jap or Korean in German teams and I always wonder why our players don't get the opportunity they get.

Nonetheless that's how it is and it's better than nothing, I believe that this situation will get better with time, but I sincerely hope that he will get the opportunity to play at a higher level because he deserves it.

Comment

Does someone know Ehsan Hajsafi's Insta account?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Sepahan's GM has his head very far up his rear end that's for sure
          agreed. they say opinions are like ass-holes..everyone has one!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            UAE and Qatar's worst stadiums and facilities are better than those of top teams in Iran, let alone Germany, it's not something that we don't already know. If we based ourselves on that logic we would be happy every time our players transfered to Qatari teams.

I think that Bundesliga 2 is a decent league and a good start, it's definitely better for Ehsan to go there instead of staying in Iran and repeating his performances again, but personally I am just disappointed that the best offer a player of his caliber received is one from the second league in Germany. Look at the Japanese and Korean players in the Bundesliga (1), do you really think Hajsafi is worse than them? I have seen most of them play, and they certainly aren't. I would even say that he is better than more than couple of them. It's crazy that you always find a random average jap or Korean in German teams and I always wonder why our players don't get the opportunity they get.

Nonetheless that's how it is and it's better than nothing, I believe that this situation will get better with time, but I sincerely hope that he will get the opportunity to play at a higher level because he deserves it.
            We all know there is a bit biased view against Iranians and few other nationalities in Europe. Hajsafi is easily at least as same level as many Japanese/Korean/Australian footballers in Bundesliga.1 if not better than many of them. We should deal with it. AN and IR brought this upon us and there is nothing we can do about it, other than sending good football players there and show them our quality.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Does someone know Ehsan Hajsafi's Insta account?
              ehsanhajsafi28
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Looking at Ehsan's statistics though.........

(2006-)
                Club:
                301 games - 40 goals - 51 assists

(2005-)
                All NT:
                97 games - 9 goals

All at the age of 25........ he can be our best player ever if he focuses, and I am not exaggerating.

Comment

We need some glory back in Germany ... lest we forget:

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Hajsafi is a bargain for any Bundesliga 2 team that's certain.

I am sure he would have found a team in a top 4 league had he been from Korea or Japan, but I still believe it is positive for him to move to Germany, I just hope that he will find a better team in a better league in the upcoming years.
                    What makes me annoyed is that even an Iraqi (Ali Adnan) moved to Serie A and he is actually getting playing time there. Hajsafi is far better than Adnan.

Comment

Adnan probably plays for a chewing gum. Absolutely no risk in buying him. And then I am not surprised Asian players turn out to be better than expected by Europeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Los Tehranos View Post
                        inja hame Transfer ha ke 100% shodeo montasher mikone, inja ham khabari az Ehsan nist. vaghan nemifahmam irania chera enghadr shaye'e dorost mikonan

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/2...sfermarkt.html
                        now where is this guy, this wannabe "vatanparast", who speaks so "beautiful" our language but is not even able to use the correct letters(use latin instead of persian)?!? just comes in to this forum and start bashing all his "hamvatans" without any reason ?? seems like its not always shayee, right?
                        FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

Hajsafi's a great player. Versatile, smart, and has the athletic build of a wrestler.

Wish him the best in Frankfurt. He definitely deserves the big move.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

One of his teammates is a Lebanese defender who has only 2 caps for his country. Hajsafi is too good to play for a team that's main aim is to stay up in the second division in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              Hajsafi's a great player. Versatile, smart, and has the athletic build of a wrestler.

Wish him the best in Frankfurt. He definitely deserves the big move.
                              wtf
                              dude don't exaggerate
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

He will return to Iran to take part in the wcq games: http://fsv-frankfurt.de/cms/index.ph...63c0c1e770639a

Comment

Working...
                                X