Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
    So happy for Ehsan! This golden boy will make all of us proud. Please lets give him our full support through this long journey no matter circumstances.
    After 2 bad games for TM, people will be saying "he ruined himself by going to Bundesliga 2. I knew he was making a mistake."

Then, after a nice goal for us, "oh, Ehsan, you're doing the right thing with your transfer, I love you kiss me :* "

Iranians are emotional and wishy washy people, so please don't expect them to treat any player, manager, or team rationally. They love Naft after they do well, and then, when they suffer in a period of transition, "Oh, they're garbage, they were nothing to begin with, we had no expectations."

If Naft wins the next game, look for everyone to be calling the players world class and the manager a tactician better than CQ! Rinse and repeat. Iranians can't hold themselves or look at the bigger picture, it is literally the most recent result that carries their opinion.

Comment

Good luck to Hajsafi!

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        After 2 bad games for TM, people will be saying "he ruined himself by going to Bundesliga 2. I knew he was making a mistake."

Then, after a nice goal for us, "oh, Ehsan, you're doing the right thing with your transfer, I love you kiss me :* "

Iranians are emotional and wishy washy people, so please don't expect them to treat any player, manager, or team rationally. They love Naft after they do well, and then, when they suffer in a period of transition, "Oh, they're garbage, they were nothing to begin with, we had no expectations."

If Naft wins the next game, look for everyone to be calling the players world class and the manager a tactician better than CQ! Rinse and repeat. Iranians can't hold themselves or look at the bigger picture, it is literally the most recent result that carries their opinion.
        They are like 99% of the fans of the world, that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
          THANK YOU BASED GOD FOR MAKING THIS A DECENT TRANSFER SEASON FOR IRAN.

ANSARIFARD RECOVERING HIS CAREER IN GREECE
          JAHANBACKHSH JOINING A DECENT EUROPEAN SIDE
          GUCCI RECALLED AND ACTUALLY GOING TO BE UTILIZED IN CHARLTON
          AND NOW HAJSAFI HAS FINALLY MADE THE LEAP

Y E S
          E
          S

JUST NEED THAT SHARIFI RUMOR TO COME TRUE SOME HOW
          Decent, that's it, nothing more.

ANSARIFARD RECOVERING HIS CAREER IN GREECE => As for Masoud, we have more promising players who maybe will wait less to jump to Europe and not waste their chance. These 2 players can go to Barcelona, I don't consider as TM material as much they don't prove there are something special.
          JAHANBACKHSH JOINING A DECENT EUROPEAN SIDE => For once an iranian joing a decent european side, JB seems to be stuck to the nursery + AZ having a bad start.
          GUCCI RECALLED AND ACTUALLY GOING TO BE UTILIZED IN CHARLTON => 2 months injury
          AND NOW HAJSAFI HAS FINALLY MADE THE LEAP

Y E S
          E
          S

JUST NEED THAT SHARIFI RUMOR TO COME TRUE SOME HOW => After Mohammadi, Austrian league are too good for iranians it seems. Oh that's true they aren't called Sharific, Sharifiovic or Mohammadinho. Too good Shakhtar kicked them out.

Comment

Sepahan's manager believes Hajsafi's transfer to a Budesliga 2 club is not suitable to him and he deserves Bundesliga 1, he continues on to say if it was up to him he would have not allowed this happen and prevented him from joining a Budesliga 2 team.

مدیرعامل سپاهان می*گوید به شدت با انتقال حاج*صفی به تیم دوم فرانکفورت مخالف بوده*اند اما با اصرار این بازیکن، توافق نامه*ای میان سپاهان و باشگاه آلمانی امضا شد.

اصغر باقریان در گفت*و*گو با خبرنگار ایسنا، درباره انتقال احسان حاج*صفی به باشگاه اف.اس.وی فرانکفورت آلمان گفت: این تیم در بوندسلیگای دو آلمان حضور دارد و ما مخالف انتقال او به این تیم بودیم. به او و مدیر برنامه*هایش هم گفتیم که این تیم در حد احسان حاج*صفی نیست چرا که او در لیگ*برتر و تیم*ملی صاحب جایگاه ویژه*ای شده است. او در ابتدای فصل بازیکن آزاد محسوب می*شد و قراردادش در زمان مدیریت مهرزاد خلیلیان به گونه*ای تنظیم شده بود که اگر درخواست خارجی داشته باشد باشگاه به او اجازه ترانسفر شدن را بدهد. با توجه به این موضوع نمی*توانستیم در عمل با درخواست او مخالفت کنیم.

وی ادامه داد: توافق نامه*ای میان باشگاه سپاهان و باشگاه موردنظر امضا شده است. حاج*صفی در حال حاضر در آلمان به سر می*برد و بیشتر از این در جزییات قررداد او نیستم. در هر حال مایل به ترانسفر او نبودیم اما او گفت که می*خواهد در این تیم بازی کند. اگر در دوران مدیریت من قرارداد او با باشگاه سپاهان بسته می*شد با چنین درخواستی مخالفت می*کردم.

مدیرعامل سپاهان با بیان اینکه از این پس حساسیت بیشتری در ثبت قرارداد*ها خواهند داشت، افزود: از این به بعد با چنین قرارداد*هایی موافقت نخواهیم کرد چرا که در شأن بازیکنان سپاهان نیست در تیم*های لیگ دو بازی کنند. احسان باید به تیمی می*رفت که در بوندس*لیگای یک آلمان حاضر باشد. انتقال او به نفع فوتبال ما و خودش نیست اما خودش مایل به این انتقال بود.

باقریان با اشاره به اینکه از این انتقال پولی عاید سپاهان نمی*شود، گفت: حق رشد هم نمی*گیریم چرا که این بند مربوط به بازیکنان کمتر از ۲۳ سال می*شود. بند دیگری وجود دارد که مبلغ آن* بسیار ناچیز است.

وی درباره شرایط لئوناردو پادوانی و لوسیانو پریرا اظهار کرد: فردا جلسه هیات مدیره سپاهان در حضور حسین فرکی برگزار می*شود تا شرایط نهایی این بازیکنان را بررسی کنیم و درباره جایگزین احسان حاج*صفی هم تصمیمی بگیریم.

باقریان همچنن درباره جلسات روز*های شنبه و یک*شنبه او در باشگاه، گفت: بعد از چند روز تعطیلی به باشگاه آمدیم و برای جبران روز*های غیبتمان لازم بود جلسات برگزار شود.

What's your take on this? Would you even consider such transfer a 'Dilemma'?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Sepahan's manager believes Hajsafi's transfer to a Budesliga 2 club is not suitable to him and he deserves Bundesliga 1, he continues on to say if it was up to him he would have not allowed this happen and prevented him from joining a Budesliga 2 team.
              taraf ziadi zer mizaneh..

Comment

Ehsan followed his dream of playing in Europe. He took the first step to show his talents where he can be recognized, pay his dues and hopefully soon be transferred to a bigger team. Most Bundesliga 2 teams have better training facilities and equipment compared to our own top tier teams. My respect for Ehsan just went through the sky. I wish him nothing but success and I know he will represent us well in Germany.
                sigpic

Comment

Ehsan Hajsafi @ FSV Frankfurt | 2015/16

Hajsafi is a bargain for any Bundesliga 2 team that's certain.

I am sure he would have found a team in a top 4 league had he been from Korea or Japan, but I still believe it is positive for him to move to Germany, I just hope that he will find a better team in a better league in the upcoming years.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
                      Ehsan followed his dream of playing in Europe. He took the first step to show his talents where he can be recognized, pay his dues and hopefully soon be transferred to a bigger team. Most Bundesliga 2 teams have better training facilities and equipment compared to our own top tier teams. My respect for Ehsan just went through the sky. I wish him nothing but success and I know he will represent us well in Germany.
                      Bro every single Bundesliga 2 has better trainings and facilities than IPL..
                      I would say even many Bundesliga 3 and Regionalliga (4th division) teams have better facilities and stadiums. There are some teams in those divisions with brand new 20000 or 30000 seater stadiums and 4 or 5 training pitches.

This are some 3rd and 4th division stadiums:
                      http://www.stadionwelt.de/sw_stadien...id=3705&page=1
                      http://www.stadionwelt.de/sw_stadien...otos_d&id=5176
                      http://www.stadionwelt.de/sw_stadien...otos_d&id=3879
                      http://www.stadionwelt.de/sw_stadien...fotos_d&id=184
                      http://www.stadionwelt.de/sw_stadien...fotos_d&id=485

Now i dont even wanna talk about Bundesliga 2
                      Hell get to play in stadiums like Allianz Arena, Betzenberg, LTU Arena, Zentralstadion soon...

Comment

I can't express just how underrated I feel this young man is all around. He's been one of the most consistent IPL players, and regular contributor to TM since he was what? 17?

And despite being part of big Iranian clubs and TM for so many years at such a young age, I can't remember a single time when he was part of the drama and nonsense that seems to follow so many of our prospects and stars.

He works his butt off and gives his all in every TM performance, even when regularly being played in a position that isn't suited to his best talents and strength.

Even the process of him making the move to Europe was quite refreshing by the standards of our football. Over the last couple years he never engaged in the usual rumors and gossip, even going as far as personally and publicly denying any news that was spread about offers out there for him. With his current move, there was no jumping the gun and leaking news to the reporters. In fact we didn't even know about this transfer until just the last week or so. He kept his head down and took care of his business until the deal was done.

A wonderful and dedicated young man, setting an example for the rest of our up and coming prospects. For those of us who really follow TM closely, he'll go down as one of the best Iran has ever produced, for multiple reasons of which his football is just one. I truly wish him the best. Both for his career in general, and for the sake of him leaving the kind of legacy he deserves.

Comment

To rate PGL above Bundesliga and describe a PGL transfer to Bundesliga as a "regression" is purely futile and total ignorance!

I remember him shine at the age of 17 during Sepahan's final appearance in ACL 2007 tournament and how everyone rated him highly calling him the next big thing in our football. It took longer than what we all thought he would blossom and transfer to a decent European team, but thank God he finally did. Imbeciles like Bagherian are one of the many reasons our talents go to waste!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            JUST NEED THAT SHARIFI RUMOR TO COME TRUE SOME HOW => After Mohammadi, Austrian league are too good for iranians it seems. Oh that's true they aren't called Sharific, Sharifiovic or Mohammadinho. Too good Shakhtar kicked them out.
                            Well, Sturm looked for a decent LB, tested Mohammadi, rejected him and got a way more expensive Greek instead who played once and got injuired and now even their backup is injured since 1 month. Regarding Sharifi, Rapid's forward line his not even half as good without Beric. They won't even advance of their EL group i guess

Comment

Sepahan's GM has his head very far up his rear end that's for sure
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                                Bro every single Bundesliga 2 has better trainings and facilities than IPL..
                                I would say even many Bundesliga 3 and Regionalliga (4th division) teams have better facilities and stadiums. There are some teams in those divisions with brand new 20000 or 30000 seater stadiums and 4 or 5 training pitches.

This are some 3rd and 4th division stadiums:
                                http://www.stadionwelt.de/sw_stadien...id=3705&page=1
                                http://www.stadionwelt.de/sw_stadien...otos_d&id=5176
                                http://www.stadionwelt.de/sw_stadien...otos_d&id=3879
                                http://www.stadionwelt.de/sw_stadien...fotos_d&id=184
                                http://www.stadionwelt.de/sw_stadien...fotos_d&id=485

Now i dont even wanna talk about Bundesliga 2
                                Hell get to play in stadiums like Allianz Arena, Betzenberg, LTU Arena, Zentralstadion soon...
                                the sad thing is that those 3rd and 4th division stadiums are in better condition than Sepahan's current main stadium...the champions of Iran!

Comment

Working...
                                X