Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    04041374, You have been on fire lately, bro. Thanks for your contributions.
    Mokhlesim

Comment

Köln 2-0 FSV Frankfurt
      Hajsafi played in the 2nd half

https://www.facebook.com/fsvfrankfur...53470420486775

Comment

FSV Frankfurt 2-0 Dnipro (EL-finalists)

Ehsan played 45 mins

Comment

FSV - RB Salzburg to start in 5 minutes

Comment

Livestream
            http://www.redbullsalzburg.at/de/fc-...frankfurt.html

Comment

Nice to see Hajisafi playing the former club of Karimi. Oh wait!

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=275815

nice interview with Haji. He says that he won't stay one more year in his current team and will try his best to join a team in a top flight league of europe (like la liga or bundesliga). Unfortunately, he also says that if he can't reach this goal he will be back in IPL

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                  http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=275815

nice interview with Haji. He says that he won't stay one more year in his current team and will try his best to join a team in a top flight league of europe (like la liga or bundesliga). Unfortunately, he also says that if he can't reach this goal he will be back in IPL
                  sounds to me like he hasnt been able to impress his current club enough for another year of contract, hence likely gets shipped back to IPL..!!?

how dafaqu he expects to garner a La Liga/Bundesliga offer, when he is barely cutting it in a semi-shit BL2 Club..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    sounds to me like he hasnt been able to impress his current club enough for another year of contract, hence likely gets shipped back to IPL..!!?

how dafaqu he expects to garner a La Liga/Bundesliga offer, when he is barely cutting it in a semi-shit BL2 Club..??
                    I'm like 99% sure his contract is for two years.
                    I think he's certainly done well enough to satisfy his current team.
                    I think he needs to cut the crap put his head down and continue playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

yeah his contract is for two years

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

true, he hasn't been all that impressive in most matches till now

Comment

What is Hajsafi thinking? Talk is cheap, impress at FSV Frankfurt first before you want to play in a better league.

Comment

He is actually one of the better players in this team, he is getting constant playing time, even now in the friendlies. He deserves to be in Bundesliga, we have seen it against Hertha

Comment

Full Time
                              FSV Frankfurt 1-0 RB Salzburg

Salzburg are Austrian champions

Comment

Hajsafi vs. Red Bull Salzburg:

Comment

Working...
                                X